+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 596 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Trader Fails in the Trading.

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jo new trader hotay hain unko loss is liya hota hai because vo bohat jaldi bohat zayada paisay kamana chahtay hain onko risk ka nahi pata hota is liya onko loss bhi zayada hota hai hamay bohat dehan sey forex mey kaam kerna hota hai ya koi amm business nahi hai ismay knowledge ki zaroorat hotee hai jab koi esa trader ho jiskko yaha per koi experince hi ni hai to usko loss ho jata hai aur usko ham kah sakty hain k wo forex me business me fail hai aur loss to hisa hai business ka lekin dobara chance zaror lena chiye dill harna ni chiye hmesha kiuye k loss kbhi kbhi hota hai aur profit ziyada tar hota hai lekin skill bht acha hona lazmi hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    By way of so-called hedge or do buy and sell orders on the two pairs so with this order will save us from greater loss or margin call let alone as an example of my new forex trading time I invested $ 200 for forex trading but because I did not know enough then I direct margin call in just 1 day like would be very risky for the newbie trader like me because of the leverage that will allow us to margin call till My biggest enemy in trading forex is the level of ambition of mine to be able to make a profit so that sometimes we will be a lot of loss that we receive, and sometimes even a margin call.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trader kay andar losss ki sub say bari reason yeh hai kah apko trading ka basic knowldge nahi hota hai kisi bhi jaga pah success hasal kerna kay leya basic knowldge ka hona bhut zurori hota hai. forex trader ko cheyaha ka apna focus learning ki taraf bhi kera aur practise ko apni daily life routine bna lain In my view , only the thing that matters is the in experience . If a person is a newbie in the forum , then he does not have good experience . If a trader has good experience then he won't be facing any problems in this forum and would be working freely .

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lack of knowledge and experience, People just don't realize how much there is to know about Forex because you do not see it in everyday life. Like if you want to run a restaurant you know how it works because you've been going into restaurants for your whole life. When you want to run a Forex account you read a quick crash course on one of the broker sites or Forex learning sites, start an account and maybe get lucky with a few good trades and you think you know what you are doing. Only when you consistently loose money for a period of time you realize you have to learn much more to be successful.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading me ap fail hote hen to iski kafi sari waja ho sakti hen sab se bari waja k trader ye sochta he k jo bhi trade lagaega wo profit me hi jani he isi liye agar wo thora bhiloss me jati he to trader apni stretgy chor k bas profit earn karne me lag jata he or kafi loss badasth karta he phir To avoid a margin call then try to determine our trading target per day and if profit targets are achieved then we no longer have to trade for today and tomorrow can be further and because after all we also would not be separated from the name of loss and margin call for forex trading then with our fear of loss and fear with a margin call then we will be more careful in doing forex trading so we will not put the position careless in buy and sell.

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After all we do as a beginner trader will definitely feel the loss and margin call his name, but we still should not become discouraged and give up then Margin call is menggerikan thing I have ever tasted and experienced, the capital of the margin call me for $ 100 disappeared in just 24 hours only sometimes if we only account bonus account of the forum when it is better to withdraw profit first so we do not get hit by a margin call.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the failure in the trade trader is a trader who does not have a good basic ways to trade and have not been able to control emotions in trading. and you can also take help from candles.it is called naked trading and it is based not only on candles only.so as we can see as long as the trader understand the logic behind the move then he can make money without fancy indicators. Forex main fail ho kr wo trader loss krty hain jin k pas forex k bary main knowledge or demo account main trading krny ka experience nahi hota, or trader greed main a kr bohat bary volume ki trades laga dyty hain, jis ki waja sy un ko bohat loss hota ha.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by suzana View Post
    there are several reasons behind failing dealers similar to run throughout help to make selection, certainly not bought a superb training that may be help to make your ex weak throughout knowledge of the market place, have no program in addition to please don't follow the actual expectations regarding fiscal analysts.... that help to make the actual dealers fail throughout forex trading in addition to the most crucial reason may be the great training.. therefore he or she should understand in addition to practice with a tryout accounts in addition to pick a great set of two.
    मनी ट्रेडिंग फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग फॉरेक्स के प्रबंधन में अत्यधिक वांछनीय है क्योंकि यह हमें अधिक समय तक विदेशी मुद्रा का व्यापार कर सकता है और जल्दी से हमारे नुकसान और मार्जिन कॉल को अच्छे मनी मैनेजमेंट का उपयोग करके बना सकता है ताकि हम मार्जिन कॉल के रूप में ऐसी चीज का अनुभव नहीं करेंगे जैसे कि मार्जिन कॉल मेंगगेरिकान चीज़ है जिसे मैंने कभी भी चखा और अनुभव किया है, मार्जिन की पूंजी मुझे $ 100 के लिए कॉल करती है, केवल 24 घंटों में गायब हो जाती है बजाय इसके कि मैं विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार से खुद को क्रोधित और भावुक होना पसंद करता हूं कि अगर मैं बिना किसी आदेश के स्थिति का आदेश देता हूं लाभ और यहां तक कि बहुत नुकसान और लगभग एक मार्जिन कॉल।

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are several reasons behind failing dealers similar to run throughout help to make selection, certainly not bought a superb training that may be help to make your ex weak throughout knowledge of the market place, have no program in addition to please don't follow the actual expectations regarding fiscal analysts.... that help to make the actual dealers fail throughout forex trading in addition to the most crucial reason may be the great training.. therefore he or she should understand in addition to practice with a tryout accounts in addition to pick a great set of two.

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management is highly desirable in the management of money trading forex because it can make us much longer can trade forex and quickly made our loss and margin call namely by using good money management so that we will not experience such thing as a margin call as if Margin call is menggerikan thing I have ever tasted and experienced, the capital of the margin call me for $ 100 disappeared in just 24 hours rather than I like to get angry and emotional himself from forex trading that I do first if I order position to no avail and even loss a lot and almost a margin call.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 596 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)