+ Reply to Thread
Page 308 of 312 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 306 307 308 309 310 ... LastLast
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 3116

Thread: Common Mistakes of a Trader.

Junior Member MTEBESSI is on a distinguished road MTEBESSI's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All the traders has only one aim in Forex to earn money or to have profit. So trader becomes too much excited and they don't take it seriously by which they face loss at the vary first beginning of the trade, which lead them to frustration and at last they quit Forex trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex me sabse zada naye traders ko hi dikkat hoti hai kyunki unhe trading ke bare me zada nahi pata hota
    isliye har naye trader ko ye salah di jati hai ki unhe bahut hi sambhal ke trading karni chahaiye aur forex ke basics ko hamesha fo;llow karna chahaiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    bahut hi achi aur faydemand post hai ye..khaskar naye traders ke liye
    naye traders forex me yahi sab galtiya karte hai jiski wajah se unhe margin call lagti hai..isliye har trader ko salah di jati hai ki agar use forex me trading karni hai top forex ke basics ko ache se seekhna chahaiey uske bad hi trading shuru karni chahaiey

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    always hurry up and rush to trade and do not have impatience to wait for good moment...and also always take to revenge and want to get back the money when the trader got their losing, these were the common mistakes and always happen for the first time
    do the best we can

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right and i am risking all my capital in single tarde and it is like a disease for me and i should avoid it and reason for lsoing all is not interested in taking losses so wait for profit but will face margin calls so i will try to avoid it
    please vote for me if you like my post

Member Tarek is on a distinguished road Tarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all traders who make operations thanks to economic news are losing a lot of money, our weak point is that you can not control our emotions, but we can control our rissques by putting a stop loss.
    Do not read and go, Approve your attendance by Thanking me or Comment

Member bambang will become famous soon enough bambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roopesh11 View Post
    In the forex trading a trader working with emotions. If a trader doing mistakes at the time of trading then he can learn a good lesson from that bad trade. Some mistakes of a trader as follows:-

1. The most obvious mistake is to place a high percentage of their capital on a single trade.

2. This happens due to in experience, impatience and another one overconfidence.

3. There is a temptation is often to trade in the market too quickly after a loss.

4. The trader thinks that he can recover the loss money in s short period of time. For he was doing so many trades.

5. The trader was doing gambling instead of doing trading.
    yes you are right. but other than that the cause of most major trader mistakes in my opinion is not to use risk management as well. do not use stop loss and in a hurry in analyzing

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    This is the main reason traders take loss. when one trade is giving loss then we again trade in the same direction and for recovering loss quickly and that is the reason because we can't control our emotion.
    Generalizing, there is no main reason why we are failing in forex, i say this because we traders have our personal forex trading problems that we need to sort out personally before we start making any profits.

Member rahibul is on a distinguished road rahibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are two or three times come to trade in a day. You need a daily/weekly target to increase your balance. If your is fulfill so you should not any more trade to increase your balance. If you are failure in one time so then recover the next day. After recover the loss should not get profit more.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dintera View Post
    One of the common trading mistakes done by traders is overtrading. Many traders think that quantity is better than quality. They believe that if they throw enough punches, one will eventually hit. Unfortunately, many ended losing all their investment because of overtrading mistakes. Traders are overtrading because of greed, revenge and boredom reasons.

Traders tend to jump back into trades after closing a winning trades But later realized that they were the one who just bought the high of the day. After losing a trade, traders like to keep trading thinking the next trade will make back all money they lost so far but when market is still strong, they keep on losing money.
    This is the main reason traders take loss. when one trade is giving loss then we again trade in the same direction and for recovering loss quickly and that is the reason because we can't control our emotion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 308 of 312 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 306 307 308 309 310 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)