+ Reply to Thread
Page 297 of 312 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 295 296 297 298 299 307 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 3116

Thread: Common Mistakes of a Trader.

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by iwan View Post
    point we should be able to control ourselves, we usually always feel less, wanting revenge when a loss, and the hands always itch when I saw the price movement that is sometimes deceptive. It is a classic problem, the problem is most often done by the traders and often repeated.
    very true especially if we've lost heavily in the trade we would really like to make a trade for retaliation, in that we must strive to discover how to control our emotions when losing

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anton View Post
    I strongly agree with you, we should realize that in forex trading is full of risks, make mistakes very little effect on our account, and hard to fix again, therefore we must always discipline to trade according to the rule we have created. and continue to improve the quality of our trading, and remember always to be alert to the risks we face.
    and so many of the traders who make mistakes in their trade because they do not care about the risks in their trading and this is a problem because traders actually very difficult to control the risks in the trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    point we should be able to control ourselves, we usually always feel less, wanting revenge when a loss, and the hands always itch when I saw the price movement that is sometimes deceptive. It is a classic problem, the problem is most often done by the traders and often repeated.

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roopesh11 View Post
    In the forex trading a trader working with emotions. If a trader doing mistakes at the time of trading then he can learn a good lesson from that bad trade. Some mistakes of a trader as follows:-

1. The most obvious mistake is to place a high percentage of their capital on a single trade.

2. This happens due to in experience, impatience and another one overconfidence.

3. There is a temptation is often to trade in the market too quickly after a loss.

4. The trader thinks that he can recover the loss money in s short period of time. For he was doing so many trades.

5. The trader was doing gambling instead of doing trading.
    hmmm app ki baat sahi ha kioun k main bhi akser en main se koi na koi bhi mistakes kar jata houn kioun k mugh ko us waqt thaqawat ho rahi hoti ha or main aese he trade open kar leta houn

Member anton is on a distinguished road anton's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by golpo20 View Post
    Ultimately it is almost all up-to any traders mindsets. A lot of the newbies appear to perform these mistakes more than individuals who have acquired experience of losing. Thus each and every novice should be aware in regards to the chance of forex market due to the fact big investment won't issue here but the endurance, understanding as well as discipline is usually an tremendous reality.
    I strongly agree with you, we should realize that in forex trading is full of risks, make mistakes very little effect on our account, and hard to fix again, therefore we must always discipline to trade according to the rule we have created. and continue to improve the quality of our trading, and remember always to be alert to the risks we face.

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ultimately it is almost all up-to any traders mindsets. A lot of the newbies appear to perform these mistakes more than individuals who have acquired experience of losing. Thus each and every novice should be aware in regards to the chance of forex market due to the fact big investment won't issue here but the endurance, understanding as well as discipline is usually an tremendous reality.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abbey ak View Post
    yes i think i have to agree with you that most traders place a high percentage of their capital on a single trade just is not very okay because we never know the best direction of the trade so i think we need to start trading with a small lot and later increase the lot that i think we can get the profit
    when it is to consider that the very high profit potential with high risk, as much as possible so we must use reasonable risk even though it may later profit obtained is not how much.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by roopesh11 View Post
    In the forex trading a trader working with emotions. If a trader doing mistakes at the time of trading then he can learn a good lesson from that bad trade. Some mistakes of a trader as follows:-

1. The most obvious mistake is to place a high percentage of their capital on a single trade.

2. This happens due to in experience, impatience and another one overconfidence.

3. There is a temptation is often to trade in the market too quickly after a loss.

4. The trader thinks that he can recover the loss money in s short period of time. For he was doing so many trades.

5. The trader was doing gambling instead of doing trading.
    I totally agree with you and I have made many mistakes by myself also as a beginner in fact I also made a mistake which was not to set a stop loss at first but then I managed to ignore that mistake.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by profit View Post
    i prefer to control my greed with satisfying little profit amount per day like around 15 - 30 pips per day and after collecting those pips i will always get big profit amount at the end of the month. If we are so eager for big profits within short time, i think only we get is so many loses.
    in fact, greed can be overcome if we want to use our efforts well, one of which is to use a trading plan and trading also apply where the target every way like that then you will be able to prevent a sense of greed.

Junior Member nurulsust is on a distinguished road nurulsust's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adahidayat View Post
    i think that most of the common mistakes of a trader will be that they start trading without any planning and knowledge.....and always try to over trade and get greedy.....they will forget to follow forex market rules due to lack of forex knowledge and always suffer losses....
    A trader needs to study first I mean gaining knowledge. Then a Forex trader should make a proper plan to go ahead. Is it possible to proceed with accuracy without anyone's help? I think not possible all the time if this guy is not over talented. So, any suggestion from experience some one is well accepted.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 297 of 312 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 295 296 297 298 299 307 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)