Page 600 of 610 FirstFirst ... 100 500 550 590 598 599 600 601 602 ... LastLast
Results 5,991 to 6,000 of 6100

Thread: Risks In Forex Trading.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MarginCall View Post
    Most of the people set their strategy to establish minimum risk. It is really a very important issue. I think if you can establish minimum risk in your trading, then you will successful about your strategy.
    A trader who think of having minimal risk in the end take more risk that a trader who don't limits himself to because of the risk in forex trading.
    Forex trading is risk no matter how you put it. But in risk that's were we get our profit. Theirs no way you can minimize risk. The only way to minimize risk is to take the risk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ikram9876 is on a distinguished road ikram9876's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khyal main forex tu kia ke dunia ke har kam main risk hota hain or risk lena be parta hain or forex tu risk pa depend karta hain kabi be lose ho sakti hain main tu bas simple kahonga key risk na lena sab se bara risk hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member mmkhan91 is an unknown quantity at this point mmkhan91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex trading hi risky. because it's true that in each opening of a transaction. why so many traders lose at forex? it all back to us how to react to forex.

Member Nganti is on a distinguished road Nganti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risk in forex trade is all our money will be lost or margin call, for avoid that just trade with good system of trade and use good of Money management, and allways upgrade our knowlegne about forex from many forum and websites.

Banned MarginCall is an unknown quantity at this point MarginCall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    Taking risk is really want make use earn in forex. Before I'm afraid to take risk and when I loss 5 to 10 pips I close my position. Later on I decide to do or die in forex trading then I realize that I can earn money if I have some strategy. So I use strategy. Now I'm doing two things only online. scalping and hedging and so far I'm earning good. And I'm hoping that I can earn more in using this kind of strategy.
    Most of the people set their strategy to establish minimum risk. It is really a very important issue. I think if you can establish minimum risk in your trading, then you will successful about your strategy.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Taking risk is really want make use earn in forex. Before I'm afraid to take risk and when I loss 5 to 10 pips I close my position. Later on I decide to do or die in forex trading then I realize that I can earn money if I have some strategy. So I use strategy. Now I'm doing two things only online. scalping and hedging and so far I'm earning good. And I'm hoping that I can earn more in using this kind of strategy.

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roopesh11 View Post
    The forex is a world wide market. There is a high level of financial risk in the forex trading Business. The amount of leverage offered in the forex market for that a trader can loose all the money or a large portion of his capital in the market, if the forex market moves against the trader. If a trader implementing the risk management tool in trading that time the risk remains substantial. The loss a trader can sustain is practically limit less.
    forex trading may tu kafi risk hai is waja say kafi banda jo hain woh trading karana chor dayta hain kion kay un ko lagta hai kay woh sara paisa loss karah dain ga

Junior Member hhoque is an unknown quantity at this point hhoque's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    risk of loss in trading forex is huge. person anyone would ever feel the loss. so vicious to forex trader who does not have enough mental. mentally very instrumental in leading a person's success in forex. without mental make sure that we honed down a ravine mc. trust me.determine is alsa a part in forex

Member trader_jambi is on a distinguished road trader_jambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    risk of loss in trading forex is huge. person anyone would ever feel the loss. so vicious to forex trader who does not have enough mental. mentally very instrumental in leading a person's success in forex. without mental make sure that we honed down a ravine mc. trust me.

Member hamadmuneer will become famous soon enough hamadmuneer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading aik bohat he acha business ha aor achy kam main risks be hoty hian ye aik
    big profit earning business hai mujhee ye kafi pasand hia par is main sab se bara risk ye
    hota hia ke market ka pata he nahio chalta ke kab wrong side poe chali jay

+ Reply to Thread
Page 600 of 610 FirstFirst ... 100 500 550 590 598 599 600 601 602 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)