+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 610 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 6100

Thread: Risks In Forex Trading.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by JogjaCantik View Post
    good man ! i hope you will be profesional trader if you can do what you said above. and god bless you friends.
    risk mangement important hai agar app ache risk mangement se kam karo ge fer app best trading kar payo ge es layi forex trading mai ek acha risk mangement karna theek hai jab app risk ko follow karke trade karte hai fer app achi trading kar payo ge
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view that the forex market has the risky market. But you known that you are manage the market with the planning. You are analysis the market with the planning. Than you can manage the risk and you are success full work in this market. You are control the risk with planning and analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vite View Post
    well absolutely my dear, for me in forex trading I generally consider trader need to risk and also know how to manage their risk in the forex market trading business.risk management is a very good thing in the forex market trading business.planing is very good to succeed in the forex market
    In doing business, the thing to think about is how to think about the risk will happen to the money we invest. Therefore we must carefully calculate the risk management we will do this. We recommend a good trader should use a maximum of 5% of the risk capital that we use. Suppose that we have a capital of $ 100 so that the risk of 5% then at least SL = $ 5 and if we use a lot then we use the 0.1 SL = 50 pips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vite is an unknown quantity at this point vite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, for me in forex trading I generally consider trader need to risk and also know how to manage their risk in the forex market trading business.risk management is a very good thing in the forex market trading business.planing is very good to succeed in the forex market

Senior Member Jet is an unknown quantity at this point Jet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well obviously its very true my bro, and to myself I do believe we need strong capital to make a risky trading plan because without strong capital we could not make risky trading plan and if we trade with low capital with high volume we loss all our money

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically my dear, in forex trading i certainly I consider its no double risk in Forex trading in all times. Should becare for trading otherwise going to be fall. If you over carry risk you will be gain this market. Discipline is the important part for trading this business. Keep discipline in trading time and take analysis your good strategy then risk will be go back.

Senior Member vite is an unknown quantity at this point vite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, absolutely in forex trading, I generally do find everything in life is all about risk and so also in forex trading, but the only thing is that please don't risk what ever thing you know that you can't loss so that you won't regret it at the end of the day.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Naturally my dear, no double in forex trading I absolutely do believe trader need to risk in the forex market but the risk have to be measure in the forex market trading business.forex market trader that know how to risk will always make good pips in the forex market

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well generally, my dear, you are true and to me I definitely do feel risk in forex is losing money. Many traders get failed because they dont ready to get loss. They know about the risk of this business and still not ready to lose money in this business. It makes so many people who leave this business after some losses.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Naturally my dear, no double in forex trading I absolutely do believe Forex is more risky business because it is currency market and currency be move in very fast that reason more risk be involved in here. But a trader can manage their risk level through following the proper money management. Without following the proper money management a person do not well in Forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 610 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 210 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)