+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 336 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 278 328 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 3358

Thread: Get rich from forex Trading.

Member MUHAMMADASFAND is an unknown quantity at this point MUHAMMADASFAND's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ok. This is not spam. I've been working on EA for years, in the end I had no choice but to burn it down to my finger and do my own trading in order to make profit. Some of those very successful programmer out there, I've seen almost half of them bailed and other half simply because they're running a scam business by selling scalping EA that taking fracture spreads that can't even be executed on a live account.

I've read some books regarding financial services, fund management and also 1 of the most amazing HEDGEHOGGING by Barton Biggs. I've posses the technical skill and trading strategy. Someone even offered me a small account to managed on behalf few years back. I only managed to made 10% of profit for them in few weeks time, but they changed password and pulled out.

I dare not say my trading return is lucrative, but the P&L is pretty consistent. I'm making about 200% since 2010 September, 2 years sharp. No magic playing. All pure technical trading. I'm not even bothered by the news announcement as most of the news react on my trade positively(if there's running trades, the news will mostly favor my bet).

Here's the question, with $1000 starting capital, after 2 years, I have $3000 in the account. If I withdraw that monty, within a month they're vanished, and I'll have to work very hard to get it back up to $3000 again. To begin with $10,000.00. After 2 years, I have $30,000.00 in the account, what should I do? I can't even buy a low cost apartment with that amount of "wealth". How does 1 start trading with million dollars? I believe my skill aren't any bad compare to them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every trader have a big dream to become rich by working on forex business,and they want that their dream comes true over night that's why they always trade with big lot size to earn big profit,but in this way they always creates more destination to their dream..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ch-waleed is on a distinguished road ch-waleed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jee han agar aap ko forex trading ka proper knowledge hay or aap kay pass forex trading karnay ka experience hon chahiyeh to aap forex trading main hardwork kar kay aik bara profit kama kay richman ban saktay hain.

Senior Member lam is an unknown quantity at this point lam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think of your best position.We've looked at thousands of trading accounts. New research shows that traders with at least $5000 of capital tend to be more profitable. Best][][][][[][]

Senior Member usama iqbal is an unknown quantity at this point usama iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul forex trading apko rich bana deti hy ye bohat easy job hy or hadwork bhi nahi hy

Senior Member koplakdotcom is an unknown quantity at this point koplakdotcom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    become rich from trading forex is my dream now, after the main job could not be expected anymore. I am currently rely on forex trading course because I had left my main job. I have a dream of becoming rich from forex. I hope I can

Senior Member madhav999 is an unknown quantity at this point madhav999's Avatar
    Thanks
    click to earn even more............. get Rich

http://in.godaddy.com/hosting/web-hosting.aspx?isc=cjc50hh&Currencytype=CAD&utm_camp aign=affiliates_cj_hst_50off_CAD&utm_source=Commis sion%20Junction&utm_medium=External%2BAffil&utm_co ntent=cjc50hh

Senior Member dimuster is an unknown quantity at this point dimuster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading can make you rich in small period of time. It can make you poor much smaller time than it need to make you rich.
    If you want to make a decent profit from Forex, first you have to have a good study of the market behavior, situation of the countries, economic news releases. If you don't have those knowledge, it is very hard to survive in Forex trade.

Senior Member naeem sajan is an unknown quantity at this point naeem sajan's Avatar
    Thanks
    G hain ham forex tradeing sy buht hi jaldi rich ho skty hian.agr ap demo accunt par achi traha sy parictes kro to ap ko trading esiy a jay gi q k forex trading koi muskil kam nai he.agr ap mehnat sy kam kro to koi hard nai he.aur ap ko knowldge hona zaruri he trading ka.aur ap os k bad jtni investment kro ap otna hi jaldi rich ho skty ho.os k bad ap ko ameer hony sy koi bi nai ruk skta he.......

Senior Member nayyara is an unknown quantity at this point nayyara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a great business in the world, it's a most profitable online business, you can make forex as your money making machine and earn cash in this business, you can get much money in short time in forex trading, prepare your trading skill for make unlimited money and get rich with forex business

+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 336 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 278 328 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)