+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 418 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Is stoploss is mandatory in every trade??

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-10   23:14
    Best answer #1

nahi stop loss ka use Humko Sirf ussi trade mein karna chahiye jis mein hum sure nahi hote hai ki Hame profit ho sakta hai aur jo trade galti se open ho jati hai usne Bhi Hum stop loss ka use kar sakte hain theek hai agar profit no loss ho to Hame Jyada loss Na Ho Magar Jisne Hame pakka Bharosa Hota Hai Ki is mein humko profit Hoga Padme Hum Ko stop loss ka use nahi karna chahiye

2017-12-15   13:37
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

hanji forex trader ke liye bahut he jaroori hai ki wo apne har order me stop loss ka use karke he market me kaam karein,esme trader ne stop loss lagaya hota hai to wo market me ache se kaam kar paata hai,esme trader ko stop loss ke liye pehle he market me plan banalena chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me apne loss par bhi control karke sahi se order ka place kar sakenga,esme jald baaji nahi karna chahiye.

2018-01-12   16:00
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  258 USD

ager app ko lagggy k market na app k agniast lazmi annna hai tuo p[hir app laaga sakte stoploss app ko tabb lzmi lagan chaiyie jabb app ki trade k durann koi news anni ho tab app lzmi lagay..

2018-01-12   19:40
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  817 USD

stop loss ka use tabhi karna chahiye Agar aapko lagta hai ki aap ne Jo trade open kari hai usse aapko loss ho sakta hai agar aapko lagta hai ki nahi mujhe lost nahi hoga aap ko pura bharosa hai apne andar toh aapko stop loss ka use nahi karna chahiye

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #5

nahin, har vyaapaar mein stop los kee koee zaroorat nahin hai, main aapako haani upakaran band karane kee siphaarish karata hoon yadi aap adhik jokhim ke maamale mein hain
    baajaar ka anumaan lagaane mein asamarth hone par aapako stop los tol se surakshit poonjee ko dhoya ja raha hai

2018-01-12   18:39
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  326 USD

bhai jan hum ko stop loss to hir trade pr lgana chaye hum k stop loss lgany sy he hmara accoun big loss sy save rah skta hai is luy k market ka kosh pta nhi chalta kbi kbi 1 mint man atni moving kr jati hai k hmara account wash bhi ho skta hai

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not also and i seldom use stop loss for my tradingall depend to the condition and situation, and because i am a scalper and i do not really need it...hedging is better than it then we still have chances to convert losing to profit..so we can not blame or judge to the trader who use or not stop loss are wrong and because they have different reason for it and then they can trade with well That the news is already a very important factor in the forex and very influential on the FX, but as you know there is analysis of the Forex news that teach you how to deal with the market at the time of the news

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gold maniak For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its now a must to have so we have to really think of the good issues of the right trading for the right processes that we think of the right we have that we work for the right tools we work for the trades of the same trades we have to work and be sure that we have to work as the trading formations and the better informations that we work for the right informations that we work for I prefer the use of stop loss so as not to increase the losses without my knowledge there are some traders do not use stop-loss because they are experts in the forex but there are some experts are using stop-loss and this is the right thing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to fogler For This Useful Post:

ShaistaH (2020-07-14)

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex ke business me tader ko stop loss use karna bahut he jaroori hai,trader ess business me tabhi apne account me long term kaam kar sakenga,trader ko esme patience ke saat eska use karna chahiye,trader ko esme jald baaji me tarde nahi open karna chahiye.. forex trading main ager huam ain is main tarde say faida ahisl kerna hai to is k liyeh humain is main stop loss and take profit ka sahi time per use kerna haiyeh ta k humn is main achi earing ahsil ker skaayain and is main faida ahisl kerb kstyain and humais main zaroori use kerna chaiyeh.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by colenak View Post
    ek insan ki her trade me he me samjhta hun k yeh bot he zrori cheez howa karti hai k wo stop loss ko use kiya kare ku k jiss wakat tak ek insan stop loss ko use karta rahay ga us wakat tak wo behter performance dikha sakta hai or wo is kam me tikka rahay ga lekin jesay he koi insan is kam me overtake karnay ki koshish kare ga wo pechay chala jae ga. �Thank you for this post is very useful post. it is very important to read the forum before starting the forum. if we read the forum, before start it, we could learn many rules and conditions about it. then we don't need to asked it to others. i have read this rules and conditions two times when i was new. /
    स्टॉपलॉस हर ट्रेड में अनिवार्य है लेकिन इसके बाद नौसिखिए व्यापारियों द्वारा इसका पालन नहीं किया जाता है और स्टॉपलॉस के बिना उच्च आकार के साथ व्यापार करना जोखिम में एक व्यापार को उच्च बनाता है जिसके परिणामस्वरूप कुछ घंटों में खाता बंद हो जाता है। स्टॉपलॉस के कई अन्य फायदे भी हैं जिन्हें आपको बार-बार व्यापार की जांच करने की आवश्यकता नहीं है। और आप अन्य अवसर लेने से मुक्त हैं क्योंकि आपने पहले ही अपना जोखिम प्रबंधन कर लिया है

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss ka use tabhi karna chahiye Agar aapko lagta hai ki aap ne Jo trade open kari hai usse aapko loss ho sakta hai agar aapko lagta hai ki nahi mujhe lost nahi hoga aap ko pura bharosa hai apne andar toh aapko stop loss ka use nahi karna chahiye

9. The Following User Says Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

ShaistaH (2020-07-14)

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stoploss is mandatory in every trade but this is not followed by novice traders and trading with higher lot size without stoploss makes a trade high in risk which results in blow of the account in a matter of few hours. Stoploss has many other advantages also that you do not need to check the trade again and again. And you are free from taking other opportunity because you have already done your risk management

11. The Following User Says Thank You to prison For This Useful Post:

ShaistaH (2020-07-14)

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ek insan ki her trade me he me samjhta hun k yeh bot he zrori cheez howa karti hai k wo stop loss ko use kiya kare ku k jiss wakat tak ek insan stop loss ko use karta rahay ga us wakat tak wo behter performance dikha sakta hai or wo is kam me tikka rahay ga lekin jesay he koi insan is kam me overtake karnay ki koshish kare ga wo pechay chala jae ga. �Thank you for this post is very useful post. it is very important to read the forum before starting the forum. if we read the forum, before start it, we could learn many rules and conditions about it. then we don't need to asked it to others. i have read this rules and conditions two times when i was new. /

13. The Following User Says Thank You to colenak For This Useful Post:

ShaistaH (2020-07-14)

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think stop loss boht he importent ha stop loss k bina trading krna boht he riske ha aor ap duniya men jitny be barhy barhy traders ko dekh len wo ap ko ye he kahen gy k ap apni trading men stop loss zaror lgao agr ap take profit nai be lgaty tu koi bat nai pr stop loss boht zarori ha qu k ye hmary capital ko bacha kr rakhta ha aor hmary account ko khali hony say bachata hai aor aysy men ny boht say traders dekhy hen aor mery khud k sath be shrow men aysa hota tha k mery 80,90% positive hoty thy pr jo 10,20% nagitive trade hoty thy on men mera account khali ho jata tha qu k men pely bina stop los k trading krta tha ..

15. The Following User Says Thank You to endus For This Useful Post:

ShaistaH (2020-07-14)

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most common errors are trader greed and lack of planning operations. The trader must learn to manage their failure to perfect your trading. The trader must not make the same mistakes that endanger their capital. Another common mistake is to perform operations without the use of stop loss. No i don't think so , Stop loss is not mandatory but money management is mandatory. If you go to long term trading system you can keep for profit for long time .But must manage your capital.If support your capital to live account then no problem,just wait and see profit must will come.Again I say it is possible only that time when you have good money management system...

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some traders don't like stop loss the reason is cause they don't know how to place the stop loss. the biggest mistake made by traders is using fixed spreads for stop loss without any analyse .using stop loss will also finish your account slowly if you will not place it in right point.it is better to blame our self rather than blaming stop loss or other tools. ji ha abhe log hamko bhut jayad hi ache s esamjh ke stop losss lagan chhaiey sjei ki hamko bhut jayad hi loss hone se bach jate hai hamkoe sko bhut jayad hi ache s esamjh ke lagan chhaiye sjie ki hamko bhut jayad hi profit ho skat hai hamko esko bhut jayad hi dhayn den chahiye bah elog

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 418 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)