Thread: MAGHNES - FREE Forex Robot

Senior Member Tsaqif is on a distinguished road Tsaqif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sirmoscow View Post
    I'm using FREE - MAGHNES Robot

Is it somebody using?

I'm using it from 60 days, I invested only $100 on real account (after DEMO period),
    and doubled it some days ago.

It seems very stable and safe and is FREE

I would like to know your experiences on this Forex Robot,
    and your results also.

Thank you
    I would be very happy if I will be involved in a try so I will be able to participate in developing an EA found it sir
    if I have known it then I would not believe if this would ea very safe I use it in a long time sir, and if it is safe then I will also use my real account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Shoaib Mushtaq is an unknown quantity at this point Shoaib Mushtaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    no i am not using this one i am using other one

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bisifentus is on a distinguished road bisifentus's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is not a trading history that we can actually approve sice the proves are not there. If you want to do us better good on this forum,you can actually give the free link/ attachment of this Ea.I can only say that we all need profits, share yours.

Member sura will become famous soon enough sura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Why don't you share the robot here so we could try or analyze it?
    Or at least let us know the website that provide information about this forex robot

Quote Originally Posted by sirmoscow View Post

Is it somebody using?

I'm using it from 60 days, I invested only $100 on real account (after DEMO period),

and your results also.

Thank you

Banned manikah is on a distinguished road manikah's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never heard about this.From 60 days it made double your balance really fantastic.But I think it will better if you submit some prove to us.However I never use any forex robot,but your proposal I liked .You can participate your experience with that robot to us.Farther time we may use it for our profit taking.

Senior Member tanujsoni is an unknown quantity at this point tanujsoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can u provide some screenshots......plz

Junior Member sirmoscow is an unknown quantity at this point sirmoscow's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Question MAGHNES - FREE Forex Robot

Is it somebody using?

and your results also.

Thank you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7