+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 76 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 min scalping for intraday trader.

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good job ... thanks for sharing, I hope this strategy is always profitable. very good strategy so that the indicator and stochastic aap ka use karo cci k jagah for a strong strategy yay aay zayada ho jaegi mein nay stochastic k saath yeh strategy ko check kiya aur aap stochastic to the settings 5,3,3, ko use kar sakte hi aap ko oversold aur overbought to buy buy aur ace sell signal bhi milta hi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to halim khan For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-10), raheel00 (2020-10-25), Unregistered (1)

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for publishing this strategy. It looks good to be trialled at Alidmo and we will see that there are shortcomings and see serious good profits will be adopted as the first strategy and with special analysis will see the results and let Bama have achieved and I tried this method in trading. Demo and I can't get 10 points in 5 minutes.
    I think this chart always doesn't work, because I have followed all your instructions, but I only get the chance to get out of my position at my expense.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dixit For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-10), raheel00 (2020-10-25), Unregistered (1)

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A global strategy pays off, maybe I should try. Thanks to this strategy, my partner and I have previously worked with a constant band, but continue to send units of light intensity, where the light intensity unit, in addition to the actual collection of pieces, I really can't use which is a collection of guarantees why not consider Our policy of buying is to have to buy the amount of support when we need a kernel. We intend to accept and stop in a place out of a hat some of these functions are the best?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wosh For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-10), raheel00 (2020-10-25)

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we have achieved adhering to this program through individual time periods other than the ECU countries period given that all through this opportunity the market shows material training together with you can find great pips quickly but we have achieved buying and selling proudly besides using deduction of appropriate conclusions and to get profit in trading is better when there is a trend, but for dangerous scalping when there is a trend ..

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to halim khan For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-10), raheel00 (2020-10-25)

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aapne bilkul sahi kaha hai, humen lattice bhi strategy ko news to time using nahi karna chahiye, aur jab scalping because hai to the asia session bhi sabse the best hi session. Scaling indicators to Liye, then to Liye, thank you for this demo practice because of Shuru Kar diya hi. and Scalping for news bachana hota hai, kafai hote hai traders, jo aane news to scalping karte hai, lekin the main Asian market among 90% of trading in the hoon, London aur the US market mein trade meri bahut hi kam hoti hai

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meikarta For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-10), Unregistered (1)

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing a nice and simple trading system. I will apply it in my demo and continue for a few days. I hope this will do magic. and 5 minutes why not. If within 5 minutes in the right conditions we work with a scalping strategy that can make money, no need to trade longer, especially if the reverse signal is too strong, and making money in 5 minutes is not a problem in forex.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rukiah For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The technique that you made looks very good, I will try in this trade, which will open next Monday. If the only way to scalping trades with this method will work and will continue to use this method so that I can get a consistent profit on every exchange I have, sir and ko pehle test aapko pm jaroor karunga ... aa jaise senior ki face as hey bahut newbies kuch sikhte hai..keet it up .. .... Good luck.

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Boohat achee stratigies share hai aap nay.chootay merchant kay ley boohat hee best hai.jen merchant if our capital hoo woo ess koo uses kar kay what is the new balance saktay hain. because or experience honaa parrots boohat zaroori hai. so that the demo can use kar kay satisfying the real hoon phar can use karain. and I use many strategies like this strategy. I think using Bollinger Band is great for scalping. This strategy is very good for your benefit. All scalping strategies depend on this indicator, so I prefer to make scalping with it.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, constant income is very difficult from forex but if you are hardworking and also learn forex then you can get constant income from forex, if you have a good strategy that gives you 10% to 15% per month then you are a good trader and so that aap jayda practices karenge, to jarur aapko is a strategy to bare mein pata chalega, oak, do a good exercise like aapko samjh nahi aayega, par indicators bhi indicators are combined hi, but the signal is suitable for curry then humko trading lagana chahiye.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the main bhai samjhata hoon, ki consistently produces ita naan haan haan haan, so that the profit of ha ha mile ha ha, for kahi na kahi nuksaan bhi ho jata hai, humko nuksaan se bachne to liye apni strategy ko bur strong because of hoga. and consistently get because of etna asaan nahi hota hai humko kaafi practice aur mehnat karni padti hai aise banane strategy to liye kyunki ye bahut mushilil hai har koi apni har oak trading as an advantage get karle esliye hume the best strategy ki jaroorat hai .

17. The Following User Says Thank You to syarifudin For This Useful Post:

volatip (2019-09-08)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 76 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open