+ Reply to Thread
Page 454 of 462 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 452 453 454 455 456 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,540 of 4611

Thread: Why do traders recommend risking only 2% per trade?

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am able to danger even over 2 hundredth as a result of on behalf of me forex remains secure sufficient on behalf of me and that i will still take a lot of danger however not sum danger simply ought to management and create some calculations that what quantity risk are often taken out there. I simply take danger that I will pay for and that i am assured of obtaining absent by means of that danger.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member barn is on a distinguished road barn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with how to set up only 2% of each loss will certainly survive longer when we experience loss. the more loss it is to return it too long, depending on the percentage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all of expert trader give suggestion to use 2% risk management because they know that this is the proper money management and most of the trader got success from this management, i think we all of trader should do it.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    isiliye ki .. agar app loss karte hain.. to app ko ek chance rahta hain.. ki next trade kar sake. agar app yeh system follow nahi karte to app pura paise risk lete hain.. aur loss hone se koi chance nahi rahta back hone ka. so 2% risk is better.

Banned sams880 is an unknown quantity at this point sams880's Avatar
    Thanks
    Many traders will advocate for the lowest risk per trade.This is measure taken to protect your account from a margin call.with a small risk like 2% per then its easier to recover even from a losing streak because the more your draw down is ,the harder is it to recover .personally i go to 5% maximum risk per trade.

Member hamadmuneer will become famous soon enough hamadmuneer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxtenam View Post
    there is a proverb goes that '' no risk no gain''. so the more you take risk the more you can make profit. but if you fail to make profit in high risk, you have to count a heavy loss which can be disastrous for the health of your capital.
    may be that is why many trader recommended to take the risk not more than 2%.
    jba ap risk he nahi lo gay to app kamai be nahi kar sako gay risk lena chahye par achi tarha market ke trend ko samjh kar warna nahi bina samjhy lo gya to los krwao gya knowledge lain analysis parhain indicators dekhian phir risk lain

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is because , if you have huge investment then 2% is not a little amount that you put on risk. i think Stop Loss is best trading option for experienced and newbies
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Member marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    taking risk is totally depend on you or on your strategy. you can take the risk as you want if you have the proper experience. trader recommend a standard risk percentage by averaging all risk percentage. taking low risk increase your forex trading life and you can survive besides earning for long time.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is the safest way for the trader if they want to keep survive and do not want to blow their account with fast but some of them will take the higher setting to get the profit with faster, and usually the scalper will do that, but they have the reasons for it and they know how to overcome unwanted condition

Member forextrader38 is on a distinguished road forextrader38's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is clear that a''.'' Do not drink, so that the more risk you take, you can make more profit. But if you are not at risk for a profit, it is a big loss, which can be a devastating health equity.
    For this reason, the risk factor may not exceed 2% do not recommend that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 454 of 462 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 452 453 454 455 456 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)