+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 462 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do traders recommend risking only 2% per trade?

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear I actually think you need to make risk management to avoid the loss of many due to the high risk involved in forex trading.and 2% for the trade is a safe point to keep us from losing capital or margin call.so we can trade with little to consistently generate profits without a hight risk. Yes My dear friend this proverb is true that" no risk no gain" so if you earn money from forex market you must take risk to earn profit but it dose not mean you take such risk that your account will be dabble or zero so 2%_5% is perfect, thanks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sariketa For This Useful Post:

AliZafar (2020-07-29)

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro may to itna nae samta mager may yahan pa ye share karo ga kay jab hum yahan pa kam shoro karte hy to humre lia zarori hy kya hum risk management ko or money management ko sahe tra sa seek jae is sa hum ko ye fayda ho ga kya jab hum yahan pa kam karte hy to hum ko in dono ki bht zarort hote hy or ye bht he important be hy My friend we should know that forex trading is a high risky trading business and we should not take high risk specially more than 2% per trade. Just see the last 15th January, The EURO down more than 3000 pips within a few minutes against CHF. So everything can happen here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kesayangan For This Useful Post:

AliZafar (2020-07-29)

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can trade the doalr as wlel amek he god n easy we want to gain the more risk we need to take. 2% in a day is quite reasonable profit we can expect on a winning day and for that we need not use most of available margin but a small portion of it will be sufficient and then our account can bear major volatility and we can wait to close trade in profit. Professional traders forex market ke risk ko samjhte hai aur esiliye wo humen yani new traders ko low rsik ke sath trading karne ko recommend karte hai, bhai humen profit ho ya nahi ho magar humen apni investment ko loss nahi hone dena chahiye.

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Because it is the appropriate amount of risk. You would not gain much with this level of risk but you wouldn't lose much either. Most traders prefer taking 1% to 3% with 2% being the optimum. Some even take as small as 1% - especially advisable if you are a beginner.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar app risk kam lo gye tu loss agar mistake say ho be jata hai tu kam say km app ka account big loss mein ni jye ga esi liye trader risk kam say kam he late hain ta ke un ka trade mei loss na ho or loss ho be jye tu kam saykm he ho market say

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that its a very good for every trader if they just risking 2% per trade, Its because one way to minimizing the risk of bigest as a losses, and the minimizing loses and survival of the account should be every forex traders in top as a priority but as ironically most of trader are blinded with wanting to earn big profits with ignoring the risk which will faced ! 2% risk is suggested in view of the risk in forex trading On the off chance that make trade with 2% then your pressure will decrease when the trade is running and you will permit trade to go and meet take benefit without interference In the event that utilized more than 2% then you will dependably screen your trade with trepidation that you will make huge loss

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar aap 2% par trade lagatay ho to yeh bht he acha ha es npercent par trade laganay say ek to tention nhe rahti koe second aap yahan bhe acha nprofit earn kar saktay ho aap yahan es level par trade ko laba k easi feel kar saktay ho agar es percentage say upar bhe trade lagatay ho to aap ko tention ho ge aap double minded ho k wrong trade bhe laga saktay ho its a old saying that 'NO RISK NO PROFIT' if you want more profit than you have to take the risk. without taking risk we cant high our profit ratio. the risk might be from 2% to 10%. but a good trader mange the risk factors

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear actually I consider using 50% risk of my balance.i am worrie about this and no idea what should i do.i know this is a big mistakes and i have to pay for this.but still i have hopes.100 pips save in my hand and may be better to close my trades with losses.so plz dont use high risk more than 5%. theak kaha hai ap nay mughy yahe lagta hai k jitna risk kam ho ga utna he acha profit rahta hai aur trade chalty time tenshion nahe rahti hai bas hum aram sai relax feel karty hain magar trader ko is % tak jany k leyay bhi utna he hard work karna ho ga tabhi ja kar ap earn kar sakty hain..

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every person provide you with different advice and that depends on you how much you want to earn.because the more you risk the more you earn.loss is the part of the game and if you want to avoid the from heavy loss then use stop loss It is because of the high level of risks that exists in Forex that makes many top traders to teach about 2% risks. Risking 2 percent protects a Forex tradrs account greatly.

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use risk management is 3% and I have managed investment profit is about 5-6 percent of each position. I think that forex is risky if we do not have the appropriate account management, many traders have used inappropriate ratio is 1:10 bai saab ji kyu ki forex ek asa bussiness hai jis ko hum analysis he kar sakte hai ki market es level ko touch kar sakti hai ja nai es layi jab hum koi system bana te hai tuh os mai risk ko v follow kya jata hai jis ko hum stop loss kehte hai bai saab ji

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 462 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)