+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 84 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Thread: 4H-Simple-System.

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ye dekhne mein system easy to lag lag rai hai, lekin jab aap strategy se karne jayenge trading, to aapko pata chal jayega ki kaisi hai strategy, kyun ki H4 to sath lattice bhi strategy to saath trading due to nahi hota hai hai, to 4 hours mein chal jayega ki kaisi hai strategy, kyun ki H4 to sath lattice bhi strategy to saath trading due to asahi nahi hota hai, 4 hours mein oak candles help you. and I agree with you and your sister, TF 4 hours knows more precisely and Amir Claire, because she is always positive and this is diboy 4 months, and it works well with me, this trend is livestock and traders with valuable tools today.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bumbung For This Useful Post:

bahi00 (2020-11-01), Boss12 (2020-11-01), Saba12 (2020-11-01)

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found, in my opinion, a good trading system and there will be many good systems that they use. but everyone has a different style of trading, so I present here several trading systems that work well. If they work for everyone, they have to test it themselves. and it's easy to use a trading plan. The 4H trading plan is that vand must always use the trading plan for analysis and can easily see using market price calculations and market gaps and the daily candle range used

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I think the 4 hour time frame is very good if we work well so for me the 4 hour time frame is very good because we don't need to rush we just have to stick with a good plan and we can wait for confirmation so only then can we trust yourself well and in the H4 timeframe most of the strategies gave us more accurate results. I know this but my tongue wants to trade frequently and I want to make less profit every time. For that reason I cannot use the H4 time frame. This time frame gives a more accurate signal but several times a month. For that reason I use the H1 time frame with a combination of parabolic sar, rsi and macd.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I mostly trade forex within 15 minutes or an hour, but now my household equipment is extraordinary and is unmatched as a rhythmic merchandiser and a pool of pure Solon money, then 100 pips per patronage and It's a convenient hunting method and also comes with an elongated scheme . I think that might make it happen, and I think to fire it in the reason I show to cut profitability.

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Read more hi ki yeh startegy I am a merchant ko kafi dino not hit hitting target due to intellectually on the sai hi aur yeh aishi startegy hi jisme na trader ko kahi baar com my balance trading oepn kar ne se margin call ka chakkar become uthana on sakta hai ishi liye trader ko ish to liye kafi practice aur patience ki jarurat hai. and your patience is very important for a trader to become a successful trader, that's why you have to trade patiently and don't close it early otherwise you can get a good profit from a strategy. in this strategy patience is very important

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I think the best way to trade is to learn how to always trade for a long period of time because with a long time frame we can analyze the direction of the best trends and always get the best prices and I think 4H is a big time frame. Otherwise good for new traders. But it's good enough for old traders or big investors. Thank you

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The H4-Simple system illustrates the trend handle that must be considered when the parent goes and only in this direction it should be in the lower level trend traded. SMA 100 is used very much and, for many people as a kind of resistance / support. We want to take advantage of this system. The Damiani_Volatmeter indicator displayed in a separate window in the upper left corner shows whether it should be traded or not, then there, "trading" or "no trading". This indicator shows whether a currency pair is in a range or not.

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is an old trading system, comrades and not scalping, which only takes 5m of frame time, and maybe you can try to modify it to be a simple and short system that can then be used for scalping and indicators that are very simple and very good, and the OP follows trends. and don't bother using it too much. Thank you for this useful shared brother. I hope you are given a lot of luck in trading

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in long term trading we can get more money compared to the short term but it is not easy for us to hold positions for the long term. Emotions are a big hurdle in long-term trading and we close our trades early because of this we can't get good money and this is very good management and very psychological and business this season is the meeting during the program closes the next day because of the Galatians. However, the results of the second candlestick make no sense extraordinary results in three or four guidelines and the outer cover.

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with your opinion, the optimal 4 hour time frame for hitting that is very precise and tends to be calf, because it is always electromotive, I use it 4 months and compartment mechanism with me, the trend is an invaluable journey for Scalper and for traders who use intraday strategies. And for the H4 frame I think it can be used only for the swing strategy and for 300 pips it can really be realized in this frame or in the daily frame it can also be realized !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 84 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open