+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 100 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 ... LastLast

Thread: My Scalping plan-on daily 450pips-with 10 pairs.

Member khalid2 is on a distinguished road khalid2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    acha indicator lagta hey aisa indicator use to naheen ki ab tak jo indicators teminal key ander they wohee use karta rha hun is ko bhee demo men istemaal kar key is ka bhee result check kar loonga abaad m,en is ko live account men dekhen gye keh kitna profitble hey ya aheen hey .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sarpanka is an unknown quantity at this point sarpanka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's amazing buddy. it is hard to believe that for continuous profit in forex and you just share here per day 450 pips. i think you are now the level of millionaire in this world. also i am get confused that in 100$ account does anybody set per pip 2$. what type of money management it is?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member irfan1985 is an unknown quantity at this point irfan1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am new just in this forum and trying to understand the what the old members says about forex trade there are so many strategy are share by members and thy are very helpful for new comers like me and i get more knowlege about forex trade and it will help me when i will go with live account you share a good planning but it's not mean that everybody agrees with you

Senior Member shahid079 is on a distinguished road shahid079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont think that it will be wise to set the too many order with the equity of 100 $ it can be loss because it looks not possible but i really appreciate about your idea and it can be wonderful if you will do it with the equity of almost 500 $ then it will be work strongly and will give you the profit just increase your equity and all the plan is so good.

Member menbonl is an unknown quantity at this point menbonl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very extraordinary and interesting trading scheme. but i think a single trader is not capable of trading ten pairs in a single day! cause 10 pairs needs 10 different analysis, again all the pairs should be under observation in each and every minutes. so only a big community of traders or a big company can trade in this way. we the general trader are not worthy for this method.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend I am a newbie in Forex business so I can't manage to trade on 10 pairs at a time.But I can use this strategy in 2-3 pairs I trade the most.I will try your strategy in demo account in all major pairs and share my results.

Member bentani is an unknown quantity at this point bentani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji haan yeh hum kar sakte hain lekin kya apne socha hain ki kounsa acocunt choos karenge. mere hisab se ecn account best rahega iss strategy ke liye. aur app easily yeh target achievve kar sakte ahin. agar yahan tak nahi bhi pahunche to koi baat nahi. 100pips to daily mill sakega woh bhi achha profit hoga.

Senior Member abubakar6376 is an unknown quantity at this point abubakar6376's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your scalping plan intresting but not good to money management.might one day you will realize.forex trading is just use mall losses to change a bigger winning.you will not do like this any longer.
    ---->be Happy in life<----

Member alif02 is an unknown quantity at this point alif02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It appears really intriguing, yet truly I do not necessarily think you do have a good cash supervision, probably 1 day you will realize, currency trading is simply use local mall cutbacks to vary more substantial profitable, you won't perform in this way anymore. Try to be pleased, that may be research.

Banned lume45 is on a distinguished road lume45's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are many method to earn money in forex trading and you can earn good profit if you learn well I use rubicon indicator and get good profit because it gives me good take profit and stop loss to get profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 100 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)