+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 263 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 2626

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Member william88 is on a distinguished road william88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is very important in trading,because we canot always right in predicting the price..
    All we can do just anilyzing the trend,and trade with strategies,,but strategies without stop loss can make us loss a lot..

So always put ur stop loss to control your loss..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member moonletter is an unknown quantity at this point moonletter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusrat View Post
    I think stop loss is very important part of the business for this reason every trader should place stop loss during opening any trade other wise trader can fall in big loss in this market.
    Yes I agree with you, apply the stop loss in forex trading is one of good money management. If you do not use stop loss is your target profit is unlimited, but you are also not limited to loss as well. it may not be a problem if it has a very large capital and there is a chance prices will turn around. In forex trading, anything can happen, then the stop loss, you can manage the risks that might be obtained if the market price contrary to expectations.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Amitpaul is an unknown quantity at this point Amitpaul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeas I like your post you written. Stop loss has a great importance in forex trading.
    All forex trader should use stop loss ...I think.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is the one setting with which we can peacefully go away from our trading terminal for other work that our account will be still safe if anything happens in market that is unpredictable and market runs opposite to our position. This is something like a protective gear like Helmet we wear during riding a two wheeler.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member Sri Hartono is on a distinguished road Sri Hartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is very true, interesting information, with no stop loss means that we give an opportunity to market to take greater advantage of our mistakes, if we are running trading make it a habit to lock our trading profits to be healthier.

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    To be honest, I hardly apply stop loss to my orders I base my trades on support and resistance trading in trend direction - there are times when my trades are showing loss even 100 pips or more and soon returns to profitable level when market starts again after correction. But when i feel my anlaysis was wrong I use stop loss though i have to lose quite big amount but still find it wise as i save some capital to open trades on lower level.
    open position at a lower level is usually when the price is the cheapest or most expensive position, so the best option for us as a trader can take a position from which we execute this strategy in order to gain the advantages and disadvantages that we get back the previous

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    To be honest, I hardly apply stop loss to my orders I base my trades on support and resistance trading in trend direction - there are times when my trades are showing loss even 100 pips or more and soon returns to profitable level when market starts again after correction. But when i feel my anlaysis was wrong I use stop loss though i have to lose quite big amount but still find it wise as i save some capital to open trades on lower level.

Junior Member nazia is an unknown quantity at this point nazia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss placement is very important in forex trading because if you use this facility in your trading then you can easily avoid your capital from loss but if you don,t like to use it then a chance of loss will always present during your trading.

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi
    stop loss is the best thing in forex to protect your account from white wash. i you do not use stop loss you can be out of the market for ever.
    also use the stop loss according to your strategy and money management. do not put the big stop loss.

Banned spread is an unknown quantity at this point spread's Avatar
    Thanks
    where to place stop loss would be important depends on each of us i think where the stop is not fixed and depends on each trader you may not be profitable when using stop loss is too small. pivoit leavel is probably a good tool to help us set sl

+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 263 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)