+ Reply to Thread
Page 249 of 263 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 2626

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is very essential tool of forex trading but maximum trader do not use perfectly. I always use stop loss in my every trade because stop loss help us to reduce loss and maximize profit. I set stop loss where my loss is 2%.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member skboyra is an unknown quantity at this point skboyra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss is mainly used my the beginner investor or if you any time goes somewhere that you are presently absent in market then you can fixed your trade trough take profit or stop loss with certain amount. stop loss is one type of scalping in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bindian View Post
    i think money management and good strategy is important for stop loss on Forex trade market. because i flow this and most of the time i can control loss on my Forex trade market . i don't no more if you have some good then shear it for all of us.
    I agree with you, that the management of money and a good strategy is very important to stop loss in forex market. because we can control the possibility of losses in your trading market, therefore it would be much better if a novice trader to choose the safer steps to play forex trad

Senior Member bindian is on a distinguished road bindian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think money management and good strategy is important for stop loss on Forex trade market. because i flow this and most of the time i can control loss on my Forex trade market . i don't no more if you have some good then shear it for all of us.

Member ceestech is an unknown quantity at this point ceestech's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These stop loss that we set enables us to check our losses mostly in trades where we would not be around to monitor the price movement.

Junior Member mutiahasan is an unknown quantity at this point mutiahasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SeoHyun View Post
    Yes but if you can handle this forex trading with good money management and good trading strategy, and if you are an intraday trader or long term trader I think set stop loss on each your traders will be so important to avoid getting bigger losses
    I think you're right. If we are trading intraday or daily, using a strategy to always make the SL, is an efficient step. We only make the SL and TP, then we close the computer and perform other activities. This is a good time efficiency and good also to keep our health in order not to always be in front of the computer.

Member tanvir1979 is an unknown quantity at this point tanvir1979's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear dmambi thanks a lot for your nice advise. I am a newbie in forex trade and practicing in demo account. Would you please kindly let me know am I use the SL & TP terms in my practice session as beginner ?

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

dear Morshedul thanks for your kind comments. I am a new face in Forex trade. Would you please kindly advise me which trading is suitable for me manual or automatic? As a beginner am I get any help from SL & TP terms? Awaiting your kind advise.

Member sujarman is on a distinguished road sujarman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roro mendut View Post
    I think there is no any other business so profitable like this forex trade. Even with small investment we can earn huge money
    The determination of when to exit a position when loss or gain has its own management. Stop loss order is an action or command that is used to close open positions to realize a profit target or limit the amount of the loss of a trader or investor in each trading decision.

Stop losses in the liquidation of trading positions generally fall into two categories:

Stop loss order, which closes the position (closed position) to buy below the price of admission (open position) or closing short positions above the entry price that is used to limit the amount of trading losses.
    Take Profit (target), is to close long positions (close) on the price of admission (open) or closing short positions (close) below the price of admission (open), which is used to realize profits.

In the management of trading, there are two main categories of determining stop losses:
    1. Equity and Margin Stop
    2. Technical STOP LOSS

Member rahulsagar is an unknown quantity at this point rahulsagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop-loss is certainly much more important than anything is to take profit .. and must know how to put it in the right place until the price reaches him to not only rarely
    Lifeline is like when the market moves very quickly because of strong or news from a lot of liquidity does not use stop-loss order is certainly will lose

Senior Member adam88 is on a distinguished road adam88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are some in the Forex does not rely on stop-loss, although I see that stopping the loss of illusions that can be tools for the trader in the Forex and achieve a reliable way for the proportion of profits is also a good way to keep the account of the large loss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 249 of 263 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)