+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 263 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 2626

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Banned aum is on a distinguished road aum's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before i also dont use SL because of thinking price will come to my point but many time i prove not correct because price come in that palce but to blow out my account and after that many time i always use now SL to protect my fund and keep my loss in certain level. and for this its very very necesary to use sl.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member computers is an unknown quantity at this point computers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may agree karta hun app say app na kafi acha thread diya hai aur hum kafi achi knowledge hasil karta hain har baar app aur dafa kay thara is dafa bhi app ka thread kafi information wala hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hendarto is an unknown quantity at this point hendarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop Loss is great to use if we do not have enough time to monitor the price or chart, we can minimize our losses and Psikology maintained. so we can still analyze the concentration and can be run with a better strategy and consistent.

Member zibon is an unknown quantity at this point zibon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading:
    1. To protect huge loss.
    2. To make Profit.
    3. To amends the mistake of your analaysis.

Banned sheikh rashed is an unknown quantity at this point sheikh rashed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sukamol_das View Post
    Yes, I've never experienced MC to four times and all that I experienced because I never use stop lose now I just use stop lose at any time order and that's how important it is to add a stop lose
    if you are a day trader i think you haven't really need at all to use all time stop loss cause you always online on trading time , and maximum time you can see market up and down with some range bounding so small stop loss might be harm for us and thats why i prefer to use big stop loss in forex trading business .

Junior Member sukamol_das is an unknown quantity at this point sukamol_das's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I've never experienced MC to four times and all that I experienced because I never use stop lose now I just use stop lose at any time order and that's how important it is to add a stop lose

Member sapna is an unknown quantity at this point sapna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading main stop loss bahut jaruri hai. stop loss set kar ke aap tay karte hai ki ham kitna loss le sakte hai.
    hamara analysis sahi ho liekn ho sakta hai kisi news se market main opposite movement ho or jis ke kaarn hame badaa loss ho sakta hai.esi condition main stop loss hi hame bacha skata hai.

Member onbtavptbav is an unknown quantity at this point onbtavptbav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by skboyra View Post
    stop loss is mainly used my the beginner investor or if you any time goes somewhere that you are presently absent in market then you can fixed your trade trough take profit or stop loss with certain amount. stop loss is one type of scalping in forex.
    The stoploss is too important SKBOYRA for all kinf of the traders : Scalper,swing tarders and also for any kind of investors because with the stoploss we can controlle ours loss and make a great money managaments...

Senior Member galaxy is an unknown quantity at this point galaxy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    safe and to successful trading is trading that always put a stop loss on each trade. and if your analysis is wrong. you must be prepared to lose capital. and you can trade for another.,

Senior Member ras is an unknown quantity at this point ras's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using stop loss in forex is a good habit of all good traders,it saves our account from huge loss.traders use this when a they will buy wrongly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 263 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)