+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 263 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 2626

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, every trader should use the stop loss during trade because i think if trader want to set proper risk management of a trade in the account then he/she have to give stop loss procedure and i think it is easy way to control our trade within protection stage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned chirag111222 is on a distinguished road chirag111222's Avatar
    Thanks
    dude stop loss is more important for traders who have lesser capitals but for high investors they can takeit lightly
    The stop loss should be of no more than 5 pips for scalping and 20 pips for day trading , also sl prevents our account from any unexpected news that comes in moarket , sl is a very handy useful tool for traders to protect their funds.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    The fact is that if a trader is a lover of stoploss, then such will also be a love of nice trading account managemenet. it is only by this that a trader can be prosper in forex trading.

Banned haggalla is on a distinguished road haggalla's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't believe in stop loss placement. Somebody believe in mental stop loss placement which meaning that when they feel that a trade is not going their way, they will then cut it off.
    Stop loss placement is one of the main thing if you want to make forex trading profitable. But I normally trade without Stop loss level. Even though it is very dangerous because if trade will go the wrong way very seriously all the money in account will loss. Therefore I invest only 10% of my balance to all trades at a time and I use 1:66 leverage (low leverage).

Junior Member VS69698159 is an unknown quantity at this point VS69698159's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A Lot of traders who are novice in the world of trading do not believes about the importance of stop lose forex trading Because they think that in a stop-lose forex trading method trade is not going in their way As a result they decide to cut off it But when they knew about the importance of it they setup their mind to use it

Junior Member gazrux519 is an unknown quantity at this point gazrux519's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asiaforexmentor View Post
    Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.
    very important in trading sometimes forget to use a stop loss or even deliberately did not use stop loss. in fact there is no problem if it's just not fitted with a stop loss could have been afraid of unwanted things such as power failure or internet network error then when it happened and not on anticipated might run out of money invested is not known

Member pinki je will become famous soon enough pinki je will become famous soon enough pinki je's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je app shaid theek keh rahy hian stop loss ki bohat ahmiyat hoti hia humari trades main aor phir stop loss ko aik sahi jagha pe lpace karna is se be zaroori baat hai app k is thread se kafi help mily ge humain thanxx

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Without mincing word, as a forex trader, we should knowing that many things are happening in the realm of Forex trading, the thing is that traders will only survive longer with stop loss trading.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not one of those traders who don't believe in the use of stop loss because I know that forex trading is very risky, and apart from that, I have suffered so many loss just because I placed an open trade without placing stop loss.

Senior Member zahed11 is on a distinguished road zahed11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Operations a Cape stop loss is very risky, so it is best to use Indicator Stop Loss in the trade and capital of a Great Lost Saving Time Los Angeles, and then take the Trade Practices Demonstration and Learn How to Stop-Loss Practices, Stop Loss Means to minimize the risk.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 263 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)