+ Reply to Thread
Page 243 of 263 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 241 242 243 244 245 253 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 2626

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Member mohamed2020 is an unknown quantity at this point mohamed2020's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss is the best thing in forex to protect your account from white wash. i you do not use stop loss you can be out of the market for ever.
    also use the stop loss according to your strategy and money management. do not put the big stop loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member The Queen is an unknown quantity at this point The Queen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the traders can see the good opportunities from forex with easy but some of them will get a hard way to get it, and this is caused by low discipline for it. Profit opportunities in Forex is excellent but to profit in this business is not easy, it involves a lot of factors before one can really master the art of trading, but only those that don't give up will be victorious.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pak forex is an unknown quantity at this point pak forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asiaforexmentor View Post
    FOREX TRADING: IMPORTANCE OF STOP LOSS PLACEMENT

A lot of traders do not believe in stop loss placement.
    Some believe in mental stop loss placement. meaning that when they feel that a trade is not going their way, they will then cut it off.
    That is so terribly wrong. Stop loss placement is one of the most crucial key if you want to make forex trading profitable.
    Another mistake traders make is that they shift their stop loss. They shift it backwards, thinking that the trade will just go back a little more and will come back their way. And sure enough, most of the time, they took more losses than they would have if they stayed on their initial stop loss.
    In the chart above, is an example of the importance of stop loss placement.
    Usd chf h4
    In the highlighted box, thats a pin bar. When some guys see this pin, they will naturally take it down and the ideal place for their stop loss is the horizontal line in orange that is drawn.
    Scenario A) if the trader did not place a stop loss, or a mental stop loss look at how high the usd chf pair went upwards. Their account will be blown or had a huge huge loss.
    Scenario B) Trader shifted their stop loss backwards from the initial orange line thinking that the trade will go back down. They would have taken a huge loss as the move went up terribly fast and would have gotten a big blow to their account
    Scenario C) Trader sticked to their initial stop loss, they would have just gotten a standard loss of the % risked in their account, based on their money management. And this is just one of the trades among the plenty, therefore this loss is not a big deal.
    I hope you guys can see the importance of placing and sticking to your stop loss. Or else your account will be blown before you know it.
    Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor from www.asiaforexmentor.com
    stop loss trading main ak boht he ahci or best strategy ha muja ya strategy kafi ahci or best lagti ha esi waja sa agr ap na boht he ahci or best trading karni ha to ap trading main zada sa zada stop loss ko used karna q k agr ap ko loss ho to boht he kam loss ho boht zada loss ap ko earned na ho .

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rihabrahouba741 View Post
    The stop losses are very important for your accounts.The Stop loss will protect your funds, especially when your Open Position goes wrong and the stop loss avoid you from margins call, so use stop loss and good money managements to success at the forex !!
    This is one great importance of the stop loss, it would help to protect our account against loss and sometimes from getting a margin call, the more reason why we must ensure to follow money management rule to help guide us on how to protect our account again maximum loss.

Banned ak470 is on a distinguished road ak470's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is an order placed to sell a security when it reaches a certain price. A stop-loss order is designed to limit an investor's loss on a security position. So if you set a stop-loss order for 10% below the price you paid for the security, it will naturally limit your loss to 10%. This strategy allows traders to determine their loss limit in advance, preventing emotional decision-making.

Let me take you through some key lessons on stop loss placement so that we can guard ourselves from large losses in forex trading.

Senior Member mehedi315 is an unknown quantity at this point mehedi315's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know that how much important to stop the loss placement in forex trading. In the first time learn about defense against loss.
    I wish all of you guys happy trading... and best of luck.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsankhan View Post
    previously i have no idea about stop loss and then i loss a lot of money now i realize that if i use stop loss method then i probably overcome that loss....
    brothers so we have to use your stop loss to minimize our losses, so used to always say no matter because forgotten MC SL ... from the picture that the share can be seen how the SL is taking his role for us

Member antnetwork is an unknown quantity at this point antnetwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsankhan View Post
    previously i have no idea about stop loss and then i loss a lot of money now i realize that if i use stop loss method then i probably overcome that loss....
    This is very good news that we already got a real time traders who recovered some money by using SL indicator. Because it just stop any day's trading after hit from loss level, or on the same point from downward. But we need to make some regular job for use this indicator tool.

Banned persie is an unknown quantity at this point persie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Stop loss or stop limit are always important and very effective to protect our investment trade from losses .One could control loss by keeping perfect stop loss when the trade is going down and put a stop limit when the trade is going up - i though feel both are equally important but stop loss is important as it could protect our investment money and on the other side stop limit can control the profit amount .

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asiaforexmentor View Post
    FOREX TRADING: IMPORTANCE OF STOP LOSS PLACEMENT

A lot of traders do not believe in stop loss placement.
    Some believe in mental stop loss placement. meaning that when they feel that a trade is not going their way, they will then cut it off.
    That is so terribly wrong. Stop loss placement is one of the most crucial key if you want to make forex trading profitable.
    Another mistake traders make is that they shift their stop loss. They shift it backwards, thinking that the trade will just go back a little more and will come back their way. And sure enough, most of the time, they took more losses than they would have if they stayed on their initial stop loss.
    In the chart above, is an example of the importance of stop loss placement.
    Usd chf h4
    In the highlighted box, thats a pin bar. When some guys see this pin, they will naturally take it down and the ideal place for their stop loss is the horizontal line in orange that is drawn.
    Scenario A) if the trader did not place a stop loss, or a mental stop loss look at how high the usd chf pair went upwards. Their account will be blown or had a huge huge loss.
    Scenario B) Trader shifted their stop loss backwards from the initial orange line thinking that the trade will go back down. They would have taken a huge loss as the move went up terribly fast and would have gotten a big blow to their account
    Scenario C) Trader sticked to their initial stop loss, they would have just gotten a standard loss of the % risked in their account, based on their money management. And this is just one of the trades among the plenty, therefore this loss is not a big deal.
    I hope you guys can see the importance of placing and sticking to your stop loss. Or else your account will be blown before you know it.
    Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor from www.asiaforexmentor.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 243 of 263 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 241 242 243 244 245 253 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)