+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 263 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in placing a stop loss requires a grasp of the market in order to experience and can keep the stop loss is too great a loss. . If we do not use a stop loss, we can make big money we get loose. Since the market is very high and volatile markets. if we are not careful, we will remove the market. So, make sure we have a good risk to make it more secure. and I think that the stop loss is important, but I do not know what the best position for a Endverlust, so that I would not want to use final losses, and that is why I hope that the boss on this forum that I tips for the price of a Endverlustes was, so that losses to the good and I correct use also can stop.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is noticed that if i use stop-loss technique, then i probably get over that reduction. Now i use stop-loss and focus on benefit both on my dealing. And doing well in the marketplace. Stop-loss generally reduces the quantity of threats or failures in currency dealing. But if you spend reasonable quantity of investment, then its your wish whether you use stop-loss or not. and I cannot I actually deals minus the makes use of in the stop loss, stop loss is quite importants for almost any dealers to be able to helps to keep his or her funds, and recognize any personnalit� proportions in case there is damage, and also this works to regulates the particular thoughts.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am always set the stop loss in 15 pip or sometimes 24 pis not more, but right now I am searching for a method to get the better stop loss placement, because the price hit my stop loss many times.
    and Stop loss in one of the best invention of the financial trading. At the same time it's also one of the most cursed things in forex - how many times was your stop-loss hit just before the trend reversed in the direction of your position. For many trader stop loss order are the reason of depression and despair. Unfortunately, not many of them understand that if they didn't use stop-loss the results would have been even worse.

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using the stop loss order do help in trading. Though personally I don't like because it will reduce the equity. But at the same time it saves us from having a margin call. I always monitor my trades, every time so I do close losing positions manually. But when I know I'll be busy with other things, I'll just put a stop loss order. and According to my knowledge if you are afraid of losing a larger capital, you should always use a stop loss in every transaction. Stop loss is an appropriate strategy for protecting the capital you have, but if you have the proper commitment, stop loss can not be used, provided that you have a full time front of the computer if indeed you have a lot of time of course.:-)

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now i realize that if i use stop-loss method, then i probably overcome that loss. Now i use stop-loss and target profit both on my trading. .it protect your account against huge loss And doing well in the market.the beginner's of the trading must feel that forex trading is very easy to earn the profit.if we can use stoplose trading means it's ready to be a trader .. and stop loss happens to be the one setting with that we will peacefully flee from our trading terminal for alternative work our account will certainly be still safe if something happens in market that will be unpredictable and market runs opposite to actually our position. this is a service just like a protective gear like helmet we wear throughout riding a 2 wheeler.

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh stop placing is a very important factor which most of the traders need to learn and practice very well in Demo account trading. Since there is no fixed way to do it exactly most of the people follow the way they feel is better for them. I use pivot points and support resistance method for this.

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stoploss useful to anticipate our funds in order not to lose in a trade for most traders the decision to put a stop loss is an uncomfortable choice. Why, because it means they have accepted the loss. But every trader has the right to decide for itself which model is most suitable trading with him, either by using a stop loss or ignore it, it's back to the trader's individual itself. and Stop loss is more important when we trade with more leverage. It also more important for small investor. So try to use stop loss option. Because it saves your capital from big loss.

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you hear that, 'stop loss is not a loss they are new opportunity for more profit'.Many new traders do this same wrong that they don't place a stop loss when they open a trade.The main reason of this is they don't have sufficient knowledge about where to place a stop loss.Sometime they place a stop loss and the market goes close in that point.But the market back to the above trend some time later and they start to think that if they don't place a stop loss they don't loss their money, they make some profit.Yes, it's true for sometime but I see many time it help me to protect from a lot of losses. and If you, like most of the men are planning to surprise your special someone with a diamond engagement ring, then it is vital to pay attention to certain things as you surely don�t want to get wrong. It is a bare truth that you would have to say goodbye to at least one month salary as you purchase a diamond ring. Moreover, the ring is something that is going to stay for a long time down the line. For all these reasons, it is important to pay attention to many basic things before purchasing the ring.

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss can awre you form huge loss the new buyer should always use stop loss procedure for avoid the huge loss in forex market it is very important tools for all type of trader that do trade in forex market
    and you just have to be a Forex dealer who can plan and study charts. Through the charts, you can already determine what is likely to occur the next day or the following week�s time. However, you should work with the understanding that even Forex technical analysis can be fallible. But at least, it can offer you a better ground when interacting with a high-risk protection, such as a currency, which is better than struggling for your next trading progress.

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can not I trade without the use of stop loss, stop loss is very important for any trader to keep his money, and to identify a certain percentage in case of loss, and this works to control the emotions as well,, so I think it's very useful for any trader should not be do without and i believed that stop lose is very difficult for the novice trader. if you can use stoplose trading means it's ready to be a trader but if it does not or can not use it segabai stop lose trader still in doubt.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 263 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)