+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 263 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that when you cannot decide on market movements, at the stop loss point, money that chooses or risks losing will disappear and you will lose that trade and you will also lose your capital. then use stop loss but it helps a lot for beginners it covers a big risk. so it's better to study and then trade because it helps. and I beg to differ in stop loss. But I think pacing stop loss is a matter of your trading style. I know many successful forex traders who have gone through the style of placing a stop loss and then decide according to their trading stlye what is better for them. They trade without stop loss because they mainly trade big time frames and have decided that making losses is also part of trading as long as your losses are very little while your profits are much bigger and bigger. Some experienced brokers also trade without stop loss and still succeed. so basically people can't say it's wrong but it depends on the individual trading system.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to the kok For This Useful Post:

husnul (2019-11-17)

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is a very important tool to use anytime when you trade on forex, this will guarantee that when trading is wrong, you have a stop loss that will prevent further losses from further increases so that you ensure that no margin calls will make you unconscious. and I truly believe that using stop loss is very important in forex trading, this is very important for your account. A stop loss will protect your funds, especially when your Open Position is wrong. Stop loss prevents you from margin calls, so use stop loss and good money management for success.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to roro mbeheun For This Useful Post:

sangkur (2019-11-16)

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lagana forex stop loss mein bahut jaiori hi jab takap ai sahi stop loss lete match aapko letpap apni trade mein tension rahengi ki aapka account saara mein na badal jaaye, mai kahunga trader ko apni money ko manage karke bilkul sahi open trading volume match stop loss rahengi ki aapka account saara mein na badal jaaye, mai kahunga traders ko apni money ko manage karke bilkul sahi open trading volume match stop loss rahengi ki aapka saara account mein na badal jaaye, mai kahunga traders ko apni money ko manage karke bilkul sahi open trading volume matches stop loss dena chahiye and must must in every trade must use stop loss to avoid large losses that can cause traders to fail because it is very important in trading if you don't show my stop loss, you might lose big money from your capital

6. The Following User Says Thank You to panah For This Useful Post:

sangkur (2019-11-16)

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The use of each of our stop losses to open trading positions is very important for us to do so that we can limit the losses we might receive when trading. Let's lose a little of our capital, rather than making our accounts go bankrupt because we don't use limiting losses. and I think whether we have big or small capital, stop loss is still important and useful to reduce our risk in the opposite position from the market direction. Endlessly lost, maybe our account will be in great danger

8. The Following User Says Thank You to yandri For This Useful Post:

husnul (2019-11-17)

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for risk management that is needed to install Stop close on trading but keep in mind the placement is only the nantinungya technique that we use and also the calculation must be precise too, because many actually often touch the SL before getting profit because the calculation is SL lacking precision, so it appears regrets and as long as we keep exercising on stop loss trading then it may one day become a habit for us to use stop loss in our trading, but it needs to be more flexible and don't have to put stop losses at all times

10. The Following User Says Thank You to volatip For This Useful Post:

wahaji (2019-11-19)

Member finda will become famous soon enough finda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Previously I did not know about stop-loss. And then I lost a lot of money. Now I realize that if I use the stop-loss method, then I might overcome that loss. Now I use stop-loss and profit targets on my trade. And succeed in the market. Stop-loss basically minimizes the amount of risk or loss in forex trading. But if you invest a decent amount of capital, then it's your desire whether you use stop-loss or not. That's not really necessary.

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is one of the easiest things, but you must first learn important rules that can be profitable especially stop loss will not save anyone, but can be used to limit their losses before they blow up entire accounts and stop loss can help all the time in trading forex because it helps you be safe from large losses and always gives you many advantages compared to losses for me, I don't believe in stop losses during trading

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should be able to stop losses and make good profits so that all needs analysis and everything will be fine with good management and everything can be good to focus and we must always be ready and as traders we must focus and stop losses is very important to Forex trading, because the first timer with trading must feel that forex trading is very easy to generate actual income, but if they reduce capital in forex trading, they might imagine that in terms of indicators and trading instruments, it is safer to operate a trademark just to save capital actual trade.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to socer For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You might be there. It is very important for people to put an end to losses if we trade on forex. Who has stopped losses in FX, you can leave your order there. Stopping will be the hardest for the novice investor. and I think we all understand the importance of using STOP LOSS in any trade because it reduces risk. But choosing a STOP LOSS position on every trade is the most difficult for a beginner because most of the time the placement is wrong to hit losses.

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    foreign exchange market, because of high volatility and some market reductions so that many traders lose their investment capital, but if you use your stop loss, it will protect you from facing large losses during trading. so stop loss is very important for all traders. and Stop loss is very important for forex trading, as a result of trading beginners must feel that forex trading is very easy to make profits but after they lose their capital in forex trading they assume that regarding indicators and forex trading tools, so it is higher to use indicators trade to avoid wasting trade capital.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 263 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)