बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 247 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247
Results 2,461 to 2,465 of 2465

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Member niat will become famous soon enough niat will become famous soon enough niat's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    112.58 USD
    Thanks
    Stop loss is important for us to do and we use to reduce the risk of possible losses, whether we can. but I don't always use stop loss every time I trade. there are some opportunities that in my opinion do not need to use stop loss, only by using a cut. Previously my partner and I did not have a stop loss concept. Then my partner and I burned a lot of money. At this point my partner and I understand that it's easy to use stop-loss techniques, but it is most likely to conquer the burn. At this point I exploit stop-loss and also target the same income about my exchange. And reach out to many who are already on the market. Stop losses basically reduce the volume of traps or even cuts with FX trading. However, if you invest a good amount of money, you will like whether you use stop-loss or even unnecessary. That'

2. Huracan
    Member suzana will become famous soon enough suzana will become famous soon enough suzana's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    126.47 USD
    Thanks
    stop loss is always a must for every trader. many times this is the case that the market does not go according to our pre-assessment. in this case it is necessary to use stop loss properly to avoid serious losses that cannot be recovered. Stop losses are used to stay together within our investment limits and allow us to overcome emotional decisions. and Stop loss is a very important tool that must be considered by every trader. A trader cannot trade without using stop loss if he wants to save his account from a margin call. I have seen a professional trader lose all his capital because he failed to use stop loss for only one trade.

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    171.84 USD
    Thanks
    Some believe in placing a mental stop loss. Many traders do not believe in stop loss placement. This type of stop loss placement will give you more trading space to breathe and gives you better opportunities for the market to move in. and yes I also believe stop loss is an important key if you want to trade profitably, so I use it to calculate my stop loss through Fibonacci levels and I usually use stop losses behind the main fibo resistance or support level, which is fibo 38.2 or 61.8 level. .

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    171.56 USD
    Thanks
    yeh stop placing is a very important factor that most traders need to learn and practice very well in trading Demo accounts. Because there is no sure way to do it, most people follow the way they feel better for them. I use pivot points and support the resistance method for this. and Stop loss is needed in risky Forex business. Therefore we must trade with good money management. If we don't set stop loss orders, we can lose big capital. Several times we got immediate losses due to inaccurate arrangements. So in this case the market, the best analysis is needed.

6. Contests
    Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    117.17 USD
    Thanks
    foreign exchange market, because of high volatility and some market reductions so that many traders lose their investment capital, but if you use your stop loss, it will protect you from facing large losses during trading. so stop loss is very important for all traders. and Stop loss is very important for forex trading, as a result of trading beginners must feel that forex trading is very easy to make profits but after they lose their capital in forex trading they assume that regarding indicators and forex trading tools, so it is higher to use indicators trade to avoid wasting trade capital.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 247 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247