+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 263 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading a forex trader should aim at maximizing the profit and minimizing the loss so as to find succesful. during this effort stoploss is extremely imortantant factor that a trader should use. smaler or bigger capital notwithstanding on should place a stop loss if one has giant capital he / she can make use of bigger stoploss to actually aviod any demage to actually his account in forex trading a forex trader should aim at maximizing the profit and minimizing the loss so that you can get succesful. during this effort stoploss is amazingly imortantant issue that a trader should use. smaler or bigger capital regardless of on should place a stop loss if one has giant capital she or he could use bigger stoploss to firmly aviod any demage to firmly his account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i can say that the stop loss should be placed 20 pips away from the support or the resistance , otherwise it may have seen that market is looking to show some places in the market for more better trades with stop loss if it is place at right place. the more close to take profit , the stop loss is more danger. In management of the causes of success and learning is also another reason and gain experience and skill and the ability to manage capital and good planning for the trading process all these reasons, success

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asiaforexmentor View Post
    FOREX TRADING: IMPORTANCE OF STOP LOSS PLACEMENT

A lot of traders do not believe in stop loss placement.
    Some believe in mental stop loss placement. meaning that when they feel that a trade is not going their way, they will then cut it off.
    That is so terribly wrong. Stop loss placement is one of the most crucial key if you want to make forex trading profitable.
    Another mistake traders make is that they shift their stop loss. They shift it backwards, thinking that the trade will just go back a little more and will come back their way. And sure enough, most of the time, they took more losses than they would have if they stayed on their initial stop loss.
    In the chart above, is an example of the importance of stop loss placement.
    Usd chf h4
    In the highlighted box, thats a pin bar. When some guys see this pin, they will naturally take it down and the ideal place for their stop loss is the horizontal line in orange that is drawn.
    Scenario A) if the trader did not place a stop loss, or a mental stop loss � look at how high the usd chf pair went upwards. Their account will be blown or had a huge huge loss.
    Scenario B) Trader shifted their stop loss backwards from the initial orange line thinking that the trade will go back down. They would have taken a huge loss as the move went up terribly fast and would have gotten a big blow to their account
    Scenario C) Trader sticked to their initial stop loss, they would have just gotten a standard loss of the % risked in their account, based on their money management. And this is just one of the trades among the plenty, therefore this loss is not a big deal.
    I hope you guys can see the importance of placing and sticking to your stop loss. Or else your account will be blown before you know it.
    Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor from www.asiaforexmentor.com
    As per my viewpoint stop placing is a very important factor which most of the traders need to learn and practice very well in Demo account trading. Since there is no fixed way to do it exactly most of the people follow the way they feel is better for them. I use pivot points and support resistance method for this.

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop is very imortant hting wile trading and it is also part of risk management because if trade against you thAN stop loss will prvent you from big losses if someone thinks that thee is no need of stop loss and if trade goes against them and they lost their internet connection tan what about their acapital their all the capital will be lost so while trading stop loss must be set stop loss is very helpful in fx market to minimize your risk or to control on your loss..stop loss se hamara account poori tarah safe hai aur stop loss se hum tensionless bhi ho jaate hai,hume achhe se capital managemnt karke stop loss use karna chahiye..

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    पहले मैं नुकसान को रोकने के बारे में कोई विचार है. और फिर मैं पैसे का एक बहुत नुकसान. अब मुझे पता है कि अगर मैं नुकसान को रोकने के विधि का उपयोग करें, तो मैं शायद है कि नुकसान से उबरने. अब मैं दोनों मेरे व्यापार पर रोकने के नुकसान और लक्ष्य लाभ का उपयोग करें. और अच्छी तरह से कर रहे हैं बाजार में. नुकसान को रोकने के मूल रूप से विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में जोखिम या घाटा की राशि कम से कम. लेकिन अगर आप निवेश पूंजी के सभ्य राशि है, तो अपनी अपनी इच्छा है कि क्या आप को रोकने के नुकसान या नहीं का उपयोग. ऐसा लगता है कि बहुत आवश्यक नहीं है.

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in placing a stop loss requires a grasp of the market in order to experience and can keep the stop loss is too great a loss. . If we do not use a stop loss, we can make big money we get loose. Since the market is very high and volatile markets. if we are not careful, we will remove the market. So, make sure we have a good risk to make it more secure. I think that the stop loss is important, but I do not know what the best position for a Endverlust, so that I would not want to use final losses, and that is why I hope that the boss on this forum that I tips for the price of a Endverlustes was, so that losses to the good and I correct use also can stop.

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are several in the forex trading won't count on stop-loss, even though i see that will halting the losing of illusions that will probably end up being equipment for your speculator in the forex trading and also gain a trustworthy way of your own personal portion regarding income is also a dependable technique to in fact keep your consideration for the huge damage I cannot I actually deals minus the makes use of in the stop loss, stop loss is quite importants for almost any dealers to be able to helps to keep his or her funds, and recognize any personnalit� proportions in case there is damage, and also this works to regulates the particular thoughts.

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually the forex price moves at will. Only great force can fight it. We could not fight it. And we may not always be correct forex analysis and prediction. So, we would certainly have errors in prediction, and well, very dangerous trading forex without using stop loss Stop loss in one of the best invention of the financial trading. At the same time it's also one of the most cursed things in forex - how many times was your stop-loss hit just before the trend reversed in the direction of your position. For many trader stop loss order are the reason of depression and despair. Unfortunately, not many of them understand that if they didn't use stop-loss the results would have been even worse.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my knowledge if you are afraid of losing a larger capital, you should always use a stop loss in every transaction. Stop loss is an appropriate strategy for protecting the capital you have, but if you have the proper commitment, stop loss can not be used, provided that you have a full time front of the computer if indeed you have a lot of time of course. in trading loss was a certainty and our duty as a trader is to place a stop loss as possible then our task is 50% complete and is in fact already 50% longer when we finalize trades and close the order then perfected our work 100%

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Initially when trading I never use stop loss as to place a stop loss will only cause us to lose and I've applied in the trade take profit. but it is my assumption. when there is no strong floting hold my balance, causing MC. but when I installed SL it will not happen. after the incident every trade I always use SL and TP in addition to securing our balance, this technique is also able to train our trading emotions

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 263 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)