+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 263 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Banned yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul has a reputation beyond repute yuyul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,423 Times in 13,258 Posts
    नौसिखिया व्यापारी के रूप में सबसे पहले कुछ चीजों को समझना चाहिए:

(1) शेयर बाजार विदेशी मुद्रा बाजारों से अलग हैं। विदेशी मुद्रा बहुत विशाल है और विदेशी मुद्रा के प्रति एक अलग दृष्टिकोण रखने की आवश्यकता है। हम विदेशी मुद्रा बाजारों को शेयर बाजारों के साथ नहीं मिला सकते हैं।

(२) जब कोई व्यापारी अपनी गलतियों के कारण विदेशी मुद्रा बाजारों में पैसा खोता है तो उन्हें इसे एक सीखने की अवस्था के रूप में लेना चाहिए और अपनी गलतियों पर काम करने और अपने नुकसान से सीखने और उन्हें दोहराने की कोशिश नहीं करनी चाहिए।

(३) अनुभव अंततः समय के साथ आएगा। इसलिए आप जितना सीखते हैं और विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार को समझने की कोशिश करते हैं, यह आपके ज्ञान में सुधार करेगा और आप आने वाले समय के साथ अधिक से अधिक अनुभव प्राप्त करेंगे।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the past, I have not a clue about the stop-loss level. And then I have a lot of money for a loss. Now, I understand that, if your use of the stop-loss order, then I probably lost the win. Now I use the stop loss and target price will benefit from my trading. And a good market. A Stop-loss level is, in principle, to a reduction in the risks and minimizing foreign currency trading. But if you invest reasonably, then the capital of his stop-loss level, whether you want to or use. Needed not so much.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Previous stop loss for me, I have no idea. And lost a lot of money. Now and then if I have to use the stop loss method maybe overcome losses in the know. All stop loss and target profit trading. And well in the forex trading market, stop loss to minimize the amount of risk or loss by default. However, whether the use of stop loss after a decent amount of capital to invest. Is not necessary. Stop lose is the most difficult for the novice trader, if we can use stoplose trading means it's ready to be a trader but if it does not or can not use it segabai stoplose trader still in doubt,It is so important for us to place a stop loss when we trade in forex.With a stop loss in forex,you can just leave your orders there.With a stop loss,you can avoid losing so much,if your analysis is wrong.

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Experience is an asset on behalf of us. Since we are not able to preserve and make conform how much cause detriment can we receive it we will go on with to fail. So many traders I've met and unsuccessful. Management he may perhaps not he receive the funds. He immediately wanted to quickly move intense results. Miracle will not take place by itself if we accomplish not intend to try and pray.......!!!!!!!!!

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everything has to bear a method.. in a very planned manner.. victimization stop-loss is simply the issue required for a sound commerce.. though we have a tendency to saw that our trades reverse back when touching our stop-loss levels. however we have a tendency to forget one issue that it saved United States persistently from processing our account... therefore that one higher.. losing little or processing the complete account

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I decide with you, apply the bring to a standstill loss in Forex trading is lone of skilled money management. If you sort out not aid bring to a standstill loss is your target profit is boundless, but you are furthermore not restricted to loss as well. It could not be a conundrum if it has a very generous hub and here is a opportunity prices will curve around. Inside Forex trading, whatever thing can take place, at that time the bring to a standstill loss, you can deal with the risks with the intention of might be obtained if the promote fee divergent to expectations.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stoppage regress is the most tricky for the coreligionist merchant, if we can use stop lose trading agency it's fit to be a merchant but if it does not or can not use it Sega stop lose bargainer allay in doubtfulness in forex trading a forex trader should aim at maximizing the profit and minimizing the loss so as for getting succesful. during this effort stoploss is extremely imortantant factor that a trader should use. smaler or bigger capital despite on should place a stop loss if one has giant capital she or he can employ bigger stoploss out to aviod any demage out to his account

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Close the burning positioning is usually a critical component that most professionals in the process of reading in a marvelous way in audition Exchange account. Since there is absolutely no way to intervene, only fixed the majority agrees with the way they think is best for the children. I use stuff pivot resistance and service to this particular method. the use of stop loss in trading is a very important, katena stop loss will protect the account from attack margin call, the experience is often the case in the trade I was doing, I was often exposed to margin calls due to not using a stop loss, I was wary now, from that, now I always use stop loss when executing trades.

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is lucky earning. If you can do forex trading properly you can make a lot of money from there and you can solve all of your financial problem from forex trading. If you are lucky in forex trading you can make a lot of money from there and can become millionaire from there. But if you have not lucky you can also can earn money from there by hard working. But you can not say that forex is lucky earning.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I strongly agree with this one, the stop loss is great for brake loss. that loss is not enlarged. that loss could be in minimalisir. so, the SL is one of the strategies using in order to lay off when price reverses direction from the predictions. but market volatility can only move just touching the Stop loss and then return to the path of our predictions. It makes traders disappointed, so in addition to the stop loss it will be good if you use the Take profit too, but don't make lot TP so quickly moved if prices are moving sideways.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 263 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)