+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 263 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    stop loss is very important and to be honest, I hardly apply stop loss to my orders I base my trades on support and resistance trading in trend direction - there are times when my trades are showing loss even 100 pips or more and soon returns to profitable level when market starts again after correction. But when i feel my anlaysis was wrong I use stop loss though i have to lose quite big amount but still find it wise as i save some capital to open trades on lower level.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member finda will become famous soon enough finda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a very important tool to avoid big losses. This is used when there are large movements in the market and restrictions placed by traders to avoid large losses. This is used when you have experienced and know its value. Beginners must have knowledge about placing it at the right time. and Stop Loss is a must for anyone who wants to become a successful trader. Then what about you? Have you been disciplined in applying the principles of risk and reward? or money management is still a mere lip service to you?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss is the real key to Forex trading, because the tiro of trading spaciousness feels that Forex trading is really not in a hurry to get profits but when they free up their capital in Forex trading they expect about Forex indicators and trading tools, so more quickly use trade indicators to ban trade capital. and whether stop loss is not only that and does not come out on a stop loss in a transaction he is someone who does not want to be a reserve that is set to move the market on the website very quickly and we can not close the transaction and the result is the loss of most of the capital.

Member angkara is on a distinguished road angkara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is also experience, at first I did not use stop loss, and finally I lost a lot, and I realized that it is difficult to predict prices, prices will move according to their wishes, and finally I understand there is nothing certain in the market, therefore we must look for strategies that can be run with the market. and I want to tell you all to learn Forex with a good and effective book. It's also good for you to learn Forex with vedio. So, go to the link of this post and you will find good vedios there,

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Since the Forex market is quite risky and unpredictable market we need to manage our account with very discipline , only then we will be able to make maximum benefit from the market. To do this we need to manage our risk very well and in this area stop loss setting in our order helps to limit our risk in each order we put in market.

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is an arrangement by which we can peacefully leave our trading terminal for other work so that our account will remain safe if something happens in an unpredictable market and the market goes against our position. This is something like a protective device like the helmet that we wear when driving a two-wheeled vehicle. and very true, interesting information, without stop loss means we provide an opportunity for the market to take advantage greater than our mistakes, if we carry on trading make it a habit to lock in our trading profits to be more healthy.

Member Shakir has a reputation beyond repute Shakir has a reputation beyond repute Shakir has a reputation beyond repute Shakir has a reputation beyond repute Shakir has a reputation beyond repute Shakir has a reputation beyond repute Shakir has a reputation beyond repute Shakir has a reputation beyond repute Shakir has a reputation beyond repute Shakir has a reputation beyond repute Shakir has a reputation beyond repute Shakir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,065 Times in 648 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is a basic part of trade in forum without use of stop loss you may face loss.
    Stop loss always ahow your range in trading how much loss you can bear.
    So in my view stop loss is a brilliant idea to stop your loss in trade.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,092 Times in 1,731 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is very important for the forex trading, because the beginner's of the trading must feel that forex trading is very easy to earn the profit but when they loose their capital in forex trading then they think that about the forex trading indicator's and tools, so better to use the trading

Thanks
    It is human psychological which does not accept the loss and defeat as easily as we think, so traders keep thinking that price will come back, and some times it will come back and i have experienced it. If that is the situation we can use Hedging in place of stop loss.

Thanks
    Stop loss is the one setting with which we can peacefully go away from our trading terminal for other work that our account will be still safe if anything happens in market that is unpredictable and market runs opposite to our position. This is something like a protective gear like Helmet we wear during riding a two wheeler.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 263 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)