+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 263 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Previously i have no idea about stop-loss. And then i loss a lot of money. Now i become conscious that if i use stop-loss method, then in all probability overcome that loss. Now i use stop-loss and target profit both on my trading. And doing well in the market. Stop-loss basically minimize the amount of risks or losses in forex trading. But if you invest civilized amount of capital, then its your wish whether you use stop-loss or not. It is not that much necessary.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kesempatan For This Useful Post:

RKumar (2020-06-10)

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mantakdim View Post
    Guys,Some believe in mental stop loss placement. meaning that when they feel that a trade is not going their way, they will then cut it off.That is so terribly wrong. Stop loss placement is one of the most crucial key if you want to make forex trading profitable.When we decide to use stop loss, then we must be discipline in implementing it. If market price is heading so close to our stop loss, then we must not do anything.
    Yeah, I've heard of "mental stop-loss" too. Apparently, some traders claim to be such experts that the only stop loss they use is based on their instincts. I don't consider this to be a rational approach to trading. After all, you are trading on a hunch.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss helps you stop your account from being swallowed fully when the market does not favor you, these is the amount you can let the market take without you feeling the pinch, the best way to avoid losing even much on these market because of a large amount of money by just making your trading much simpler with the margin you have. stop loss is important in forex trading.i think its the best part of money management.professional trader always use stop loss.but it needs to be calculated how much you afford to lose in one trade.stop loss should be placed according to risk ratio.and dont move your sl after it is placed

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Guys,Some believe in mental stop loss placement. meaning that when they feel that a trade is not going their way, they will then cut it off.That is so terribly wrong. Stop loss placement is one of the most crucial key if you want to make forex trading profitable.When we decide to use stop loss, then we must be discipline in implementing it. If market price is heading so close to our stop loss, then we must not do anything.

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's all depend on our also for what we are looking for a day, to Determine how many pips to use for your stop loss, Depend on your plans or targets for that particular trade you are in, for example you Determine that this i want 60pips and you look at the finished candle is almost 25 or 30pips, you can see that you are ready for 60pips to 25pips loss. Stop loss is very advisable to always used and it also guides your money in case market reversal so that it will no swap all the accounts away.

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you could nor use a stop loss , you will make use a cut loss directly . Because if you do not use stop loss and let it pirating, it will lead to a margin call. I think stop loss is very important for the new Forex traders and expert traders.with a stop loss, you can avoid losing so much if your analysis is week. You are saying right but according to me that if you use stop loss tool then it means you have defined how much loss you will bear, i am not using this tool , i only use take profit when ever i away from the computer. But stop loss is some way important to avoid your whole account collapse.

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss is a important strategy for traders.we can minimize loss using stop loss.we can set our loss stage when we do start a trade and when will do cross our loss level then trade will close automatically. I could not concur additional; a end defeat is your security net. By by cerebral stop you are raising your danger. Also, if you use a cerebral stop you are at the compassion of technological issue. What if your processor crash or you lose your internet link?

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is power full tools for protecting capital from big loss. you may incurred loss but it save you from huge loss. when market fall then many investor loss their all capital. so as a new you must use stop loss. If you have not enough time to trade you always use this and take profit also. The stop loss is very important in the forex trading. I have never used the stop loss in my trading so i got loss many time. Some of them are very big. So from that time i am using the stop loss in my trading after knowing its importance.

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jangkung View Post
    I beg to differ on stop loss. But i think pacing stop loss is a matter of your trading style. I know of many big time successful forex traders that have been through the style of placing stop loss and later decided according to their trading stlye what is better for them. They trade without stop loss cos they mainly trade big time frames and have made up their minds that making losses is also a part of trading as long as your losses are very few while your gains are much more and bigger. Some scalpers that are experienced also trade without stop loss and still make it. so in essence one cant say its wrong but it depends on individual trading systems.
    I agree, there are a number of expert traders who prefer to not use stop loss. However, with no stop loss you have to constantly monitor your position but most of us trade during specific hours of the day and want to sleep peacefully knowing that our risk is controlled.

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I beg to differ on stop loss. But i think pacing stop loss is a matter of your trading style. I know of many big time successful forex traders that have been through the style of placing stop loss and later decided according to their trading stlye what is better for them. They trade without stop loss cos they mainly trade big time frames and have made up their minds that making losses is also a part of trading as long as your losses are very few while your gains are much more and bigger. Some scalpers that are experienced also trade without stop loss and still make it. so in essence one cant say its wrong but it depends on individual trading systems.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 263 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)