+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 263 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do you know how to make profit just because a few months lost log time money so it might be necessary and i would be better off earning money can you tell me fixing the trade or raising the trading line but it interferes with the game bro so do you have any new ideas so please share me and I think the game is very interesting and more productive for life so I want a good India-forex site and a lifetime income.
    thank you for reading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think setting the right LOSS STOP in our trading is difficult but we need to set the right stop loss in our trade and if we can't set the right stop loss we have to face big losses and we can't open trades without stopping losses . and Stop loss orders prevent you from many risks caused by loss of account or margin call or exit from the forex market and this is a shield to protect traders in this large and large and fluctuating market that causes it. maybe day and night that your account lost you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very important in trading sometimes forget to use stop loss or even deliberately not use stop loss. actually there is no problem if it is not equipped with stop loss can be afraid of things that are not desirable such as power outages or internet network errors so when it happens and not anticipated it may run out of money invested is unknown and Many traders who are beginners in the world of trading don't believe in the importance of stop loss forex trading Because they think that in the forex trading method stop-loss trading does not deter them. As a result they decide to cut But when they know about the importance of it, they set their minds to use it

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is one thing that helps U to minimize our losses due to incorrect analysis. stop losses is related to risk management and placement if the stop loss points are really important, so we have to calculate and make an analysis of where to place stop losses based on our strategy and risk management. and is the area of mai stop loss ka tou bhut he zaydah the importance of hi so hum yai soch other gay k hum yaha par SL kina kar kar sakty hai tou yai error hai is sai hamara apna hi account kafi problem mai par sakta hai jis ki waja sai humy yaha par bhari qeemat daina hoti haii so it's pey sai he poper innocent k sath kam because behter hi ..

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Proper and accurate stop loss placement in trading is very important when trading forex. Even though opening a trade without a stop loss is very risky but pacing an incorrect stop loss is almost as risky, it is important to learn how to place a stop loss appropriately. and I can strongly say that it is true that when I trade Forex I do not use stop loss for my position orders, sometimes prices hit stop stop orders suddenly that why I prefer not to use the stop loss option for my forex trading and I closed my lost order manually if it would be even more of a loss.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I have never experienced MC up to four times and everything that I experienced because I have never used stop loss now I only use stop loss anytime and that is the importance of adding stop loss and if you are a day trader I think you don't really need to at all to use all the stop loss time because you are always online at the time of trading, and the maximum time you can see the market going up and down with some binding range so that a small stop loss might hurt us and that is why I prefer to use a large stop loss in forex trading business.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think without using stop loss in our trading, we cannot get any success at all, I think trading is not easy because we can get high volatility in the market for various reasons and we might get a margin hit if we don't use stop loss on the trade. and In my daily trading, stop loss is very important. I really often get margin calls, and then I think I can't do the same thing in my trading to avoid margin calls, it makes me place a stop loss on every trade. Using stop loss really helped me to avoid big losses, avoid fear as well. Then I will not risk my account again

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you are right. If we trade intraday or daily, using strategies to always make SL, is an efficient step. We only make SL and TP, then we close the computer and do other activities. This is a good time efficiency and also good for maintaining our health so as not to always be in front of the computer. and I think good money management and strategies are important for stop loss in the Forex trading market. because I flow this and most of the time I can control losses in my Forex trading market. I no longer if you have some kindness then slide for all of us.

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my first experience is trading I usually don't use stop loss and so when I trade at that time I lose more than expected because I usually don't prepare to lose but I find myself losing all my money in just one trade. but if you use stop loss you can still trade with the remaining money left for you at a later time. and True, stop losing our goal to prevent the MC escape because stop losing will lose the arrangement will not spend the margin we have and thus can be more durable in forex

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    Yes should not let the losses grow uncontrollably, when we see profit we close the trade to book even smaller profit, how we can leave our trade without putting a control on losses, having a stop will ensure that you dont lose more than a fixed amount.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 263 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)