+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 263 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is the one setting with which we can peacefully go away from our trading terminal for other work that our account will be still safe if anything happens in market that is unpredictable and market runs opposite to our position. This is something like a protective gear like Helmet we wear during riding a two wheeler. Nobody can say anything for sure what will happen next in the forex market.. So actually you cant say anything with surety.. because this is the most uncertain market of all.. anything can happen and anytime.. this is why you need to ready for everything.. to protect your account there is no tool better than stop-loss in your trading..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeh should not let the losses grow uncontrollably, when we see profit we close the trade to book even smaller profit, how we can leave our trade without putting a control on losses, having a stop will ensure that you dont lose more than a fixed amount. To be honest, I hardly apply stop loss to my orders I base my trades on support and resistance trading in trend direction - there are times when my trades are showing loss even 100 pips or more and soon returns to profitable level when market starts again after correction. But when i feel my anlaysis was wrong I use stop loss though i have to lose quite big amount but still find it wise as i save some capital to open trades on lower level.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nescaef is on a distinguished road nescaef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade without stop loss is nearly same as gambling, you have big risk and for some case risk to blow up your account. always use stop loss, if you like to trade without, place bigger stop loss, but you will have atleast something left in your account stop loss is very important because it can prevent margin call, and it also depends on the percent of your capital that you are willing to risk. so I always use stop loss and learn to accept it when it hits, because there are lots of opportunities the next time for trading.

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading market have so much variation up and down and nobody knows where market moves up or down, to judging the market trend is so much difficult so you want to avoid your capital from loss then you should be use the stop loss which is so important for your trading. stop loss has a great importance in forex market. it protect our account from great loss. but it is not necessary to put a stop loss if we have proper strategy and knowledge about current market. stop loss means loss. but it is suitable for newbie.

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are doing something really good by placing a stop loss in your trading and you are maintaining your risk in well order. I think if you can increase that risk factor to 5% it will be alright and you will be giving yourself a good chance to make more profits. True, stoplose very important in forex because the stoplose is actually the way we secure a margin so that no MC, many people realize how important stoplose after they had several times MC, stoplose that we are so protective margin trading without stoplose never otherwise to fatal consequences

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop-loss is used as a trigger and the price level, which are traded. This price should be determined before the commencement of trading, when it opened vozmozhno.Stop loss is the point, accept the trade, "no questions asked." Stop-Loss will help you keep your trading capital to be able to act another day. Stop loss has as much importance in our trades as the target as the market can only move in either of two directions if not stable. The more we work to find out effective stop loss the safer we turn our account and trades.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is an interesting tips about stop losses. for some traders use stop losses are important, but not for me personally. I never use stop losses, except to secure a profit when the floating +, I will set the stop loss to +1 when i get minimal profit is +15 pips. but it's just my style of trading, others may have a different opinion. Forex trading is an activity that involves many people and many business people from various countries. Induced price movements can be unpredictable at times, despite the use of indicators or various forms of analysis. The nature of price movements of the market is free, not bound by an agency or person. Because the Forex Trading activities, necessary to control the risk of lost. The use of Stop Loss is one way to control the risk. If we are trading without Stop Loss, it will be very dangerous if there is a sudden change in price movements. We can lose money very much. Therefore the use of Stop Loss is important.

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with Stop Loss means we're ready to lose that must be removed if we suffered a loss, but we must also wise to put a stop loss order is not too much we lose because of stop loss in pairs always are touched several strategies to reduce the rate of loss of one of them is using a stop loss. although sometimes the use of stop loss, it makes us a little depressed, but it was only natural home run with the best. Do not shift the stop loss just to assume the market trend will be reversed because it will make us more and more losses ....

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before i also dont use SL because of thinking price will come to my point but many time i prove not correct because price come in that palce but to blow out my account and after that many time i always use now SL to protect my fund and keep my loss in certain level. and for this its very very necesary to use sl. The SL is particularly significant with regard to the FX trade. I constantly use SL inside FX. I include the optimal intend to minimize the loss inside my trading. It is also piece of our very own discipline throughout trading. With SL we're able in order to arrange the entire funds we currently have to trade.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In order to stop the loss, feel the start of negotiations, they can be very important in forex trading, trading that benefit is very simple, they lose their capital to trade foreign exchange If the index you want to save the negotiations for the use of the best commercial capital and foreign exchange trading tools considering advertising. and Previously, I have no idea about stop loss. And then I take a lot of money damages. Now I understand that if I use stop loss, then I probably overcome that loss. Now I use both my business on stop loss and profit target. And a good job market. The risk of loss or damage to forex trading stops short. However, if you have the appropriate amount of capital, then its your wish or if you do not use a stop loss of investment. It is not required that much.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 263 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)