+ Reply to Thread
Page 218 of 218 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218
Results 2,171 to 2,175 of 2175

Thread: Auto Trading.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adil.iub View Post
    Do u bealive in auto trade?
    yes i do, provided you know how the market moves in different situation and you are able to tweak the robot or EA to suit it. Its another advantage is the total elimination of emotions in trading because the robot trades as per the set of rules provided with it
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

sweetypk2016 (2013-03-26)

Senior Member realman is on a distinguished road realman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't believe auto trade. Auto trade means robot that make my psychology apply. My sentiment also included in this program. It may sometimes very interesting. Many trader also use it. I think it's actually for experience trader. A new trader could not participate better. It's name is robot. I also like to trade manually.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to realman For This Useful Post:

majidazizm (2013-05-29), sherylwajid (2018-05-22)

Junior Member YJSP is on a distinguished road YJSP's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe auto trade, it can make money in a period in a market condition, but if the auto trading program always treats the market the same way, then in some other period, market situation, the program may has bigger loss, so use it in the right time, it will make money, or lose money.
    Honest to myself, honest to others

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Auto trade is the main thing that is very popular in forex currency exchange trading. IFX broker offers it now, but i dot truly like the idea because it might not be 100% safe to use. It will also make me to stop learning forex and depend on their trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ishvara For This Useful Post:

fxstar (2013-05-27), goodluck44447746 (2013-06-26), sherylwajid (2018-05-22), sracer86 (2013-01-10), Stoneshire (2016-12-09), tayyab982 (2013-10-31)

Junior Member adil.iub is on a distinguished road adil.iub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Auto Trading.

Do u bealive in auto trade?

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to adil.iub For This Useful Post:

BonggoFx (2013-09-15), munibkhan (2017-07-30), Mustansir (2018-09-13), Zaigham Abbas (2017-09-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 218 of 218 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218

Subscribe to this Thread (10)