+ Reply to Thread
Page 217 of 218 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2175

Thread: Auto Trading.

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by balakalimuthu View Post
    Agree with you. I also do not trade with EAs. I do strongly believe in manual trading. I just wanted to have all the controls in my hand. Even I see any successful EAs, I just read the algorithms behind it and I try to imitate it manually. Due to my mannual trading I do adjust with market conditions which protect my capital even I miss some opportunities...
    Hello i think your variant is very complicated. If you have the right moneymanagement with trading with an ea you can make very much more money in shorter time than you can ever do in manual trading.

The only thing is why the most guys gone bad with eas, that they dont understand the strategies or when they understand it, then they would make more profit and gone risky settings at the ea.

In manual trading its more simplier to trade thats right. A ea must have the right broker, the right account, the right account settings, enought money to work and so on.

I have the strategy to use different eas on different brokers, different accounts and with different money on it. Therefr i can tell you that i do not must do any other work since three years and can live fineley from the profit. The investment is not high.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member balakalimuthu is an unknown quantity at this point balakalimuthu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    I do not believe in auto trade at all in forex.I think the ebst strategy to win in forex is Manul trading.If we trade ourselves,I think we can gian more experience in forex,in that way,our trading skills can improve a lot.I think skills can help us profit constantly there.
    Agree with you. I also do not trade with EAs. I do strongly believe in manual trading. I just wanted to have all the controls in my hand. Even I see any successful EAs, I just read the algorithms behind it and I try to imitate it manually. Due to my mannual trading I do adjust with market conditions which protect my capital even I miss some opportunities...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not believe in auto trade at all in forex.I think the ebst strategy to win in forex is Manul trading.If we trade ourselves,I think we can gian more experience in forex,in that way,our trading skills can improve a lot.I think skills can help us profit constantly there.

Member GaruL is on a distinguished road GaruL's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by norix View Post
    carefully using a robot / ea if you do not know enough about the specifics must not use it, although we backtest not work like in the demo, ea use to make it easier for me just open it, until now I still manual trading
    EA can be useful when having a high accuracy, but widely spread that EA does not have a qualified quality, so be careful in choosing the EA, the better our strategies in the manual for EA alone, so we are not constantly in front of the monitor, so we will be much easier to control the running forex trading.

Banned clairienz2215 is on a distinguished road clairienz2215's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by realman View Post
    I don't believe auto trade. Auto trade means robot that make my psychology apply. My sentiment also included in this program. It may sometimes very interesting. Many trader also use it. I think it's actually for experience trader. A new trader could not participate better. It's name is robot. I also like to trade manually.
    I agree with you, auto trade can be destructive and it can affect our mentality by doing its auto trade, people will not manually focus on trading and it can really affect our strategies on how to trade. Auto trade is just for some traders to experience it and for those who doesn't have much time to trade on their own skill.

Junior Member nona is on a distinguished road nona's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is the easiest types of trading, but it includes a very large risk when used Xbert is not successful or is not profitable, it will make you reap the losses and I hate every Alxbertat because they are all unsuccessful and unprofitable
    So we have to learn how we trade ourselves and learn through the news and technical analysis and psychological to be familiar with this market and reap profits

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nona For This Useful Post:

Pak003 (2018-09-11)

Banned panicky is on a distinguished road panicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adil.iub View Post
    Do u bealive in auto trade?
    I have yet to prove, but I believe that there are automated trading in forex.
    May use forex robot is called automated trading. but I have never tried.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sohelforex View Post
    Auto trade or Robot or EA is very useful while trading for most of the traders. I find this risky in many ways because yes they can give you profit but at the same time you may loose as well. Applying a good strategy into your robot can be a good idea.
    THanks.
    carefully using a robot / ea if you do not know enough about the specifics must not use it, although we backtest not work like in the demo, ea use to make it easier for me just open it, until now I still manual trading

Member sohelforex is on a distinguished road sohelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Auto trade or Robot or EA is very useful while trading for most of the traders. I find this risky in many ways because yes they can give you profit but at the same time you may loose as well. Applying a good strategy into your robot can be a good idea.
    THanks.

Banned rajabd is on a distinguished road rajabd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Auto trade or robot is dependable for experience traders due to just time you should open it. I believe the auto trade , because I am continuing profit from auto trade. It has fix profit if you depend on auto trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 217 of 218 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)