+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 492 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 ... LastLast

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #3

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #5

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

2018-06-17   09:20
    Best answer #6

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ko follow karna chahiye jo market me important hota hai,NFP ko bahut he bada news maana jaata hai aur kaafi important bhi hota hai esliye esme trader ko big news ke time market me hamesha he active rehna chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader jetna jada time deta hai uske liye utna he acha market me rehta hai.

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are pertaining to dealing on knowledge, than you will be able to business solely on high-impact knowledge, you'll discover many sites that give monetary knowledge schedules, but the foremost effective one is you will be able to make use of forex, pros monetary schedule and you will be able to modification it to demonstrate knowledge moment in line by it slow and energy area, like if you are from Indian you will be able to modification it to demonstrate timings in GMT+5. 30 and it'll show the timings in IST solely.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nurohman For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-11), Iqra Noor (2020-02-28)

Junior Member forex0008 is on a distinguished road forex0008's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my experience i tell you to follow Non-Farm Payroll and FOMC. in my experience i have seen a lot of movement during these news events. i have also gained and lot but can loss a lot also if not planning or money management. you must not open a big lot or without sl and tp when entering during these news events

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to forex0008 For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-11), Iqra Noor (2020-02-28)

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in case i'll recommend, for posts on prime of, the translation still confusing, sorry beforehand consequently of i'd been still added inside the initial feeling on firmly the actual phrase beginner thus, still do not identify and obtain a truth you can say im still as well typical in this kind of issues please clarify it once a lot of, to stay lots of easier for myself to grasp thanks please facilitate

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This news are very very important so if any body follow his strategy with this news but am not give suggestion to just watch the red sign news.the trader must be skilled in trading the news .is it the correct way for trader to open a big positions after listening something in news most of the trader trades this way but they may be loss their money or if we want to gain profit we must follow the strategy!

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's better if we focus on technical analysis and trade based on that rather than If the market goes against him with high volatility his loss should be limited that When any high impact news published then it influence quick on the market instead of because i know that news are really very helpful for trader and By news trading traders can easily get more information which help traders to find out the best time of trading

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this information are very very essential so if any system adhere to his stratagy with this information. obtain more more benefit. with the plan and stratagy and also many time this management the reduction.. and with adhere to the information anyone can management the feelings and prevent the overtrade.
    and well i have been looking for this opportunity to trade based on fundamental analysis and based on your analysis I think I know the type of fundamental analysis can always follow me and I'll try it on my demo account to see how best I can use it

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex men news jo bhee ho meree koshish yahee hotee hey jis news key three bulls hotey hen men usee men tarde karta hun kiun keh baqee jo news hotee hen un ka bohot kam market per aser parta hey . jo three bulls walee news hotee hey woh highly effecive hotee hey market per . yes it is true, we should be able to follow the directions in the forex market when news goes, so we can get a lot of profit in the forex market, use technical analysis when there is news arrived first, after that you should be able to match both the analysis

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News for me is important for it can give momentum to price movement, and especially high impact fundamental news can boos pair to move at a very strong momentum, let say about significant cut rate or a very very important fundamental action of a country will greatly affect its currency. just follow where it moves, if you a in doubt where to move, just wait a moment after news release.

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unemployment rate,political issue,GDP,inflation,central bank interest is more important for currency price determination.I see last month unemployment rate decreased from USA on the other hand USD increased 300 pips within 2 days.So these issue has great effect on forex market.For profitable business you must follow this news.For that kind of news you can follow forex factory,dailyfx etc forex news site.I follow forex factory regularly. and if we can analyze the news will be very beneficial and can gain a lot of profit, we must pay attention and watch for any news out and how the impact on the market, if we are familiar with the terms in the news and trends of the impact, then we will benefit great. News is also divided into a number of criteria based on its effect on the price of currencies, such as news of high impact, medium impact or low impact, we must analyze it. So before we do the OP then at least we have to do fundamental analysis through stories that are being developed.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now we are getting easier to get a country's economic news. much can we go to get the news. I usually follow the news from forexfactory and DailyFX. There we can see the economic calendar what would it take and how much of the effect of economic news and News trades are very important part of Forex trading maximum trader follow the news if any one want to trades the EUR/USD or GBP/USD his must need follow the united stage and European country es news follow .i Follow the news website the Forex factory because it is very familiar world wide and it s always published the European and us news.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 492 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)