GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 400 of 401 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390 398 399 400 401 LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,000 of 4004

Thread: Which news must be follow.

Senior Member sachit is a splendid one to behold sachit is a splendid one to behold sachit is a splendid one to behold sachit is a splendid one to behold sachit is a splendid one to behold sachit is a splendid one to behold sachit is a splendid one to behold sachit's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    502.35 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by olbiz View Post
    Certainly all markets are equally dependent on foreign and domestic news. We can see at the forexfactory because there is some news high impact so with so much more accurate accuracy. I thought that trading was not just reading the news but also combined with technical so we're more technical. Only then news from abroad will bring in trading for profit.
    मैं मौलिक विश्लेषण के आधार पर व्यापार करने के लिए इस अवसर की तलाश में हूं और आपके विश्लेषण के आधार पर मुझे लगता है कि मुझे पता है कि मौलिक विश्लेषण का प्रकार हमेशा मेरा अनुसरण कर सकता है और मैं अपने डेमो अकाउंट पर यह देखने की कोशिश करूंगा कि मैं सबसे अच्छा उपयोग कैसे कर सकता हूं और आप आवश्यक बिंदु जमा करें जिसके बारे में हमें जानने की आवश्यकता है और मुझे लगता है कि वे बहुत महत्वपूर्ण हैं।

2. <a href="">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member olbiz is an unknown quantity at this point olbiz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    53.29 USD
    Thanks
    I just added that when we use news then use powerful movement news, the news we have to follow is we can see from the forex factory which when the data is red then we can rush orders on those cells as well as buy. It's going to be a trap for the news that's important that we profit from the news even though the open position that will happen will shift away from the open position that we apply
    olbiz is company to forex trader.

Member sangar will become famous soon enough sangar will become famous soon enough sangar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    111.49 USD
    Thanks
    Now we are getting easier to get a country's economic news. much can we go to get the news. I usually follow the news from forexfactory and DailyFX. There we can see the economic calendar what would it take and how much of the effect of economic news and News trades are very important part of Forex trading maximum trader follow the news if any one want to trades the EUR/USD or GBP/USD his must need follow the united stage and European country es news follow .i Follow the news website the Forex factory because it is very familiar world wide and it s always published the European and us news.

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    109.53 USD
    Thanks
    Unemployment rate,political issue,GDP,inflation,central bank interest is more important for currency price determination.I see last month unemployment rate decreased from USA on the other hand USD increased 300 pips within 2 days.So these issue has great effect on forex market.For profitable business you must follow this news.For that kind of news you can follow forex factory,dailyfx etc forex news site.I follow forex factory regularly. and if we can analyze the news will be very beneficial and can gain a lot of profit, we must pay attention and watch for any news out and how the impact on the market, if we are familiar with the terms in the news and trends of the impact, then we will benefit great. News is also divided into a number of criteria based on its effect on the price of currencies, such as news of high impact, medium impact or low impact, we must analyze it. So before we do the OP then at least we have to do fundamental analysis through stories that are being developed.

Member combantrin will become famous soon enough combantrin will become famous soon enough combantrin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    216.55 USD
    Thanks
    News for me is important for it can give momentum to price movement, and especially high impact fundamental news can boos pair to move at a very strong momentum, let say about significant cut rate or a very very important fundamental action of a country will greatly affect its currency. just follow where it moves, if you a in doubt where to move, just wait a moment after news release.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    115.26 USD
    Thanks
    forex men news jo bhee ho meree koshish yahee hotee hey jis news key three bulls hotey hen men usee men tarde karta hun kiun keh baqee jo news hotee hen un ka bohot kam market per aser parta hey . jo three bulls walee news hotee hey woh highly effecive hotee hey market per . yes it is true, we should be able to follow the directions in the forex market when news goes, so we can get a lot of profit in the forex market, use technical analysis when there is news arrived first, after that you should be able to match both the analysis

Member salih will become famous soon enough salih will become famous soon enough salih's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    108.40 USD
    Thanks
    this information are very very essential so if any system adhere to his stratagy with this information. obtain more more benefit. with the plan and stratagy and also many time this management the reduction.. and with adhere to the information anyone can management the feelings and prevent the overtrade.
    and well i have been looking for this opportunity to trade based on fundamental analysis and based on your analysis I think I know the type of fundamental analysis can always follow me and I'll try it on my demo account to see how best I can use it

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    131.29 USD
    Thanks
    It's better if we focus on technical analysis and trade based on that rather than If the market goes against him with high volatility his loss should be limited that When any high impact news published then it influence quick on the market instead of because i know that news are really very helpful for trader and By news trading traders can easily get more information which help traders to find out the best time of trading

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    107.81 USD
    Thanks
    This news are very very important so if any body follow his strategy with this news but am not give suggestion to just watch the red sign news.the trader must be skilled in trading the news .is it the correct way for trader to open a big positions after listening something in news most of the trader trades this way but they may be loss their money or if we want to gain profit we must follow the strategy!

11. PAMM
    Member king shalman will become famous soon enough king shalman will become famous soon enough king shalman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    158.20 USD
    Thanks
    in case i'll recommend, for posts on prime of, the translation still confusing, sorry beforehand consequently of i'd been still added inside the initial feeling on firmly the actual phrase beginner thus, still do not identify and obtain a truth you can say im still as well typical in this kind of issues please clarify it once a lot of, to stay lots of easier for myself to grasp thanks please facilitate

+ Reply to Thread
Page 400 of 401 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390 398 399 400 401 LastLast