+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 492 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2018-01-27   18:44
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  67 USD

I think you should follow every news that has high effect on the market. If you will follow and do news trading then you can make good profit with Forex trading market but I think you should avoid it because it is also very risky.

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #5

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #6

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But for traders who play in the short term is less influential that is Trading with news can be very profitable but traders have to make sure that they take enough caution rather than It is even much better than technical analysis based trading as if News has a special impact in market movement But a trader have the ability to identify the news which is create change in market movement If he so but lately I feel the difference to the impact of thi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But if we make any mistake on the news time then we will face lot of loss because on the news time market really have high movements so we really should to trade carefully at that time in fact But we have to trade carefully when a news release Many people ad here to news to comprehend market activity and Because news has a great effect on trading I myself just following the great news like nfp, fomc, rba, of the boj, and others and I think that bank rate is also very important and I think with the learned well then all will be fine and we should be ready and, in understanding the news was all it took.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am writing this reply from a position traded with news and is in loss accordingly No I am currently not trading any news because of my other job namely Who knows we are really into forex trading so Yesit should not get in the way if you give it should be tried first on a demo account wheter beneficial or even harmful in this way that trading with news is a hit of luck in my opinion because you can't predict the impact of the news before it is released

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think news is the main cause for going on market movement and others so high, . news is the main cause for continuing market trend and reveres the market, . so we must have to respect news while trading, . forex market deals with world's most developed country's currency, . so there is a great relation of forex market with the condition of world economy, . when any change happens in a country which takes impact in the world's economy it also effects forex market, . for that reason during important news time forex market's prices move rapidly, . .

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To know that we must up date with the current economic status and we can forecast the result of next news release and enjoy a lot of news I made a lot of money thanks to news but we must never forget to place a good stop loss to protect our trading account if the analysis does not work well that In forex business whenever we can make a profit because the business is open 24 hours nlnstop

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hamdani For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to take advantage of news or fundamentals you should use a pending sell stop order to buy while I always expect huge movement when high impact news comes out but I never trade one hour before and after the news announcement let alone trading by the news is the best strategy while when i still dont know about news i really goo while It is tricky and my best recommendation is to learn trading news as good as you can but first please do so in demo account

Banned Shani1234 has a reputation beyond repute Shani1234 has a reputation beyond repute Shani1234 has a reputation beyond repute Shani1234 has a reputation beyond repute Shani1234 has a reputation beyond repute Shani1234 has a reputation beyond repute Shani1234 has a reputation beyond repute Shani1234 has a reputation beyond repute Shani1234 has a reputation beyond repute Shani1234 has a reputation beyond repute Shani1234 has a reputation beyond repute Shani1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,933 Times in 1,744 Posts
    Most of these announcement have become essential for just about every foreign currency set of two. In case most of us deal EUR/USD, consequently we need to that you follow Western european financial along with Usa point out financial announcement regarding commence deal. Following adhere to announcement you can examine each of our deal technique and will attain each of our selection. Therefore if we should gain, consequently adhere to these kind of. Appreciate it.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this particular news have become crucial therefore in the event just about any entire body comply with his or her stratagy with this particular news.. oughout obtain much more much more benefit.. along with r stratagy as well as a lot of occasion oughout manage the loss.. and with comply with this news oughout could manage this experience and avoid this overtrade. I think news is must for making profit easy and it is most best for doing trade before doing order.So for this i think different pairs have different news and daily we recived from the broker in the Mt4.So i share Eurusd.first news today.is Eurusd-dips to sub -1.3820.And 2nd news is that i share is most profitable is Audusd - countinue the to push the higher-to uob group.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Once the initial reaction has been seen and the relevant currency pairs are selected, traders need to watch to the actual movement of prices to determine whether or not a clear trend is in place for that currency pair. If an uptrend or downtrend is clearly defined, all of the important and relevant pieces are in place and a trade can be initiated. The reason this process should be honored is because this is when all of the evidence is tilted in one direction

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News almost 50 to 80 pips but always not goes any effect as i have not used an type of news trading buit some times i real analysis on indian forex forum and i reaaly like it because it is very helpful and doing by instaforex analynist that Otherwise you make loss huge amount of money within a short time then Further negotiating is a very effective means to gain a good profit and good but the traders should be given an idea to impact of the new in the market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 492 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)