+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 492 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #3

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #5

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

2018-06-17   09:20
    Best answer #6

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ko follow karna chahiye jo market me important hota hai,NFP ko bahut he bada news maana jaata hai aur kaafi important bhi hota hai esliye esme trader ko big news ke time market me hamesha he active rehna chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader jetna jada time deta hai uske liye utna he acha market me rehta hai.

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots and automated systems (Expert Advisors) are non-human partners for forex account managers. Even if automated systems honestly obtain historical data, historical data cannot be consistently predicted in a dynamically developing forex market. You should also avoid signal services, even if they don't trade too far. With signal services, professional traders charge fees for sending trading signals so clients can act. Like automatic robots, by definition, are programmed to react to market signals based on rules deduced from historical data, recommendations based on service signals based on history, which means that they cannot adapt to the future as quickly as alert and educated humans can.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ashrafx For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-19), galiel (2019-11-17)

Member average will become famous soon enough average's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    play you prefer karo not when I trade news because if you want news when hamare when it's too late hi jis ki waja se hum log trade error against leta hai hum my logo trade price because of reckless because of my chahiya zada loss na hu kyn price ka upr aur necha jana banker ka hath pe hota hai woh jab chahiye my price is up because of the hai or jab dil chahiya necha and it's true that the news is very influential for the movement here can reach 50-100 pips but we also have regular and consistent when monitoring the news all the time and we must be able to adjust the lot with the capital we have in this case because the error is very patal all the results

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to average For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-19), galiel (2019-11-17)

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not a language about isolation in my opinion from the world: I am in its place to wonder if I am a great person who reads about developments every day in, speaking, the center of the East is actually more knowledgeable or more knowledgeable than the big shot who reads psychoanalysis the main problem once a year. although the story every day seems new, I might take the top of the mockery & say that it is a repetition of the same old story, as Thoreau said at Walden. what is the day-to-day meaning of the name of the argument, information, location, etc. add me today? Ten years like now, is it a problem if I interpret that information every day? If my goal is to learn how the planet works, I'm sure I can find many better sources, such as books & essays. and there are lots of news that will affect your traded currency pair. However, not all news has a significant influence. Some of them can make drastic currency movements. Others only cause small ripples and do not provide large trading profits. for that it must be smart to choose only news that only influences that attention.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to konspirasi For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself have not followed the news so far and do not know where to get it and also do not know that Link between news and any currency pair and I hope to benefit in general news because I know they directly affect and change currency trends and calendars Economy is one of the basic tendencies to see movement because every trader often waits for news before entering the market, for high impact news it is better to wait for news release to avoid uncertainty of movement

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to almont For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-12), Babarali786 (2019-11-12)

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    friend app ny theek sy analyze kia k log first step me hi nakam q hoty hn. Practice makes perfect. Sirf hard work nh sath sath seniors sy descustion aur experience lazmi krn aur behtar experience sy faida utha kr dosry logon ko faiada puhnchain Hamen Har field ke andar naKami Ho Jaati Hai NaKami ka matlab yah nahin hai ki Ham us kam Ko Chhor De balke Hamen yah find out karna hai ki Hamen na Kami Hui kin mistake ki wajah se un mistakes ko find out kar k recover Karen aur Inshallah kamyabi ki taraf jaenge

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deepthinker For This Useful Post:

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a fundamental trader, I think they must not only follow certain news, but they must follow whatever news is released regarding the currencies they choose to trade. because, every news has a relationship with another, and it is necessary to analyze market sentiment as an effect of economic conditions. it will be different for pure charts or technical traders, they only need any information offered by their trading terminal to analyze and implement their trading plans. however, some of them also follow the news, but not to analyze market conditions, but only as a warning or trigger to enter or exit their trade.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uyah For This Useful Post:

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,085 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G dear bt ya hai ka huma trade lana say phley new ko folllw karna hao ga us ka bad he hum trade ko laa sakhta hai us leay huma cheya ka forex ko smjhna ka bad he huma new ko dekha trade laa ga tu huma acha profit mil sakhta hai forex ma

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zahidali For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-12), Babarali786 (2019-11-12), forexA (2019-10-27), jellybelly2017 (2019-10-27), JF2019 (2019-10-27), tiger22 (2019-10-27)

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News is very necessary for forex trading. If you follow any financial news, it will be very helpful for forex trading. So, you have to follow news that is generally related to monetary matters, news about market positions, rising currencies and business-connected news. Forex trading advises you to open your eyes around your aspects. Then you will definitely get very simple. and AR news is indispensable, because the post may be a follow-up to his message that this US ... more or less profit loss, combined has a plot to extend the tempo in the plot from ... to avoid the feelings of the city government, which is tired , can follow.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tillu For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-12), Babarali786 (2019-11-12), Unregistered (1)

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in thin writing I provide some information about important news and must be followed by every trader. to find out future market movements. but one thing you also agree with me. it's not as easy as technical analysis. cause a lot of time. we miss the market. after publishing the main news market it starts to be very volatile. and the maximum time we r cannot enter. at that time we were behind the market. so what we do or how we benefit from the news. soon I will share some good strategies about this. which is very simple. and I think that gives good results too. so keep posting. And what about the Non-Farm Employment Change USD news on the first Friday of every month, will this news create a new trend in the major pairs in the following weeks? or just breaking temporary high on news releases

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mumtay For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-12), Babarali786 (2019-11-12), Unregistered (1)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the news can effect directly on the market and the market run according to the world news , if the positive news come from the world the market behavior can be bullish , some time if the news come from the world that two countries are quarreling the the market came down and the trade level fell down , experienced traders watch the news first before enter in the market

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 492 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)