+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 492 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 ... LastLast

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #3

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #5

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

2018-06-17   09:20
    Best answer #6

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ko follow karna chahiye jo market me important hota hai,NFP ko bahut he bada news maana jaata hai aur kaafi important bhi hota hai esliye esme trader ko big news ke time market me hamesha he active rehna chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader jetna jada time deta hai uske liye utna he acha market me rehta hai.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News offers degree of impact. I have a web site which I make use of which has financial calendar and on their own theirs a few stats about how a lot this particular news heading to impact the actual market. This really is important as a result of u can anticipate the actual market volatility through simply expecting which news to come back. I typically position personally until the news come back. and place a good SL worth and allow the actual TP open for myself to take benefit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tabungan For This Useful Post:

senyum (2020-07-11), serangan (2020-07-15)

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News trades tend to be very important part of Forex trading maximum trader adhere to the actual news if any kind of one wish to trades the actual EUR / USD or even GBP / USD their should would like adhere to the actual united phase and European nation es news adhere to. i Adhere to the actual news web site the actual Forex factory since it is very acquainted world wide and this uteazineersuohydrates constantly revealed the actual European and all of us all news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rahim09 For This Useful Post:

senyum (2020-07-11), serangan (2020-07-15)

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother her news market mai buht effect krti hy mai tou her news follow krta hon kiu ka market is ki base per move krti hy or is duran pips earn krna buht he asan ho jata hy zaida trader news k tym he trade krty hain . well actually my dear I consider that every trader should follow every news because market go through in any direction after coming news in the market according to the news impact, so have to see news before giving any trade.

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, dear I actually do believe that a highly awaited news waiting by traders is the non farm payroll data from the United States. because the news greatly affect the price movement of the currency ysecara significant. usually this news have the effect is very long. It is indeed a very news worthy to be in waiting. yes dear for me, I really consider it's a nice list of high impact news for our convenience we can also look at forexpros, i have a bookmark as well as shortcut made for forex pros economic news calendra and you can check the news as well as customize the news time zone into yours and check out the possible impact of the news

Trusted Member Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12 has a reputation beyond repute Roshan12's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,516 Times in 3,438 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today market technical analysis trend is buy according to some best indicator Zigzag,RSI
    Market is going up position so if you want to gain good profit must open order buy. Also money management keep you safe from loss. Before trade open must recognize market trend .Your knowledge about market give you chance to earn good profit .
    Best of luck .

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News has level of influence. I have a website that I use that has economic calendar and in their theirs some stats on how much this news going to influence the market. So if we want to gain, so follow these. so watch the news with only this category so u can easily control yourself to trade and also get good income with minimum loss.. daikhy mainy abhi tak fundamental ki taraf study nahe ki hai apni but mughy aysa lagta hai k jou log fuundamental ko touch nahe kar sakty hain un ko chayya k news k time market sai out ho jaye tou better hai kio k humy yaha par technical par kam karna he better lagta hai tou usi par he profit ho sakta hai..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hitachi For This Useful Post:

Roshan12 (2020-06-16)

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well actually with me I believe news appear to very impact can not end up being experienced immediately, typically whenever news releases tend to be positive, the actual currency on query is actually precisely the worth actually go lower. in which the possible part of speculators in order to be able for you to help look out for profits. news time ma trading nai krne chaya news time ma ma na dekha hay k market two way move krte hay. news time ma baz dafa market news k against move krna shuro ho jata hay. jo forex experts hay wo ya khata hain k news time na he trade kra.aghar news time ma trad krna chata hain to stop loss k saht trad kra

12. The Following User Says Thank You to caribian For This Useful Post:

Roshan12 (2020-06-16)

Member Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News trading new traders ko jldi adopt nhi krni chahiye, news ko smjhna behot important hota hai yeha glti ki to loss kafi bhari ho skta hai. news trading k doran mai stop loss jyada ter tight hi legana psend krta hu. Forex factory best site hai kisi bhi latest news aur hr pair ki news janne k liye. Red vale pr jyada focus rehta hai.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dinesh For This Useful Post:

Roshan12 (2020-06-16)

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    bai saab ji forex mai pehli baat hume es kam mai news ko dekh kar trde nai karni chahi aa agar hum es kam mai news ko dekh kar trde karte hai fer es kam mai hum achi earning nai kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex mai hume pehle chart ko analysis karna hoga fer es kam mai trde karni chahi aa es kam mai bank ki interest news par market kafi movement karti hai bai saab ji forex ek acha bussiness hai bai saab ji

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MERDEKA For This Useful Post:

Roshan12 (2020-06-16)

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji forex mai sabi news best hote hai hum es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex mai hume news ko dekh kar trde nai karni chahi aa hume es kam mai pehle trend ko samjna chahi aa fer es kam mai trde karni chahi aa bai saab ji forex ek worldwide bussiness hai hum es kam mai sab kuch hsal kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai bai saab ji

18. The Following User Says Thank You to seblak For This Useful Post:

Roshan12 (2020-06-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 492 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)