+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 492 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 196 ... LastLast

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #3

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #5

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

2018-06-17   09:20
    Best answer #6

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ko follow karna chahiye jo market me important hota hai,NFP ko bahut he bada news maana jaata hai aur kaafi important bhi hota hai esliye esme trader ko big news ke time market me hamesha he active rehna chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader jetna jada time deta hai uske liye utna he acha market me rehta hai.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in economic calendar notably in forexfactory there is a kind of information low medium and higher impact information which affect to essentially our currency attempt, i think a trader need to adhere to the actual higher impact and also the medium for our particular priority of signal trading, but beware in case there is many low and medium impact information unleash because it could possess a rapid worth motion as well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to trade the news, make sure you have a lot of magazine to shoot with plenty of knowledge and skill. It is very dangerous to trade during news. However, if you insist to trade, you should find out which news will affecting the market in long run and what would be the affect of short term. Every announcement from central bank and every related with job news will drive the market significantly. So you need to follow those news closely.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for trading with fundamental analysis, we can make filter to only big impact news only, like NFT, Interest Rates, etc, because news high impact will caused market move very big movement, so we can just follow the trend and make win in our trade. and Which news we must follow is not really difficult to decide, we can see the site which provide many information about economic event. the best news is the news with high impact. We can try to investigate the high impact news to make analysis. But, do not forget about technical analysis. because news will works great if the result have same prediction with the technical.

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there's an choice inside the trade information. First, we open up a place until the information unharness (by using the purchase and sell stop). and also the second to a couple of minutes trading account following the information unharness, except for this choice there will be brokers who relalu requota to enter the marketplace. Latest Forex market news is very important to the mongers as a result of the traders act on the news to form huge profit however before action on the news the trader should be good in commerce the news .is it the right approach for monger to open a giant positions when listing one thing in news? most of the monger trades this fashion however they will be loss their cash . so performing on each newspaper article and throwing your cash within the market are often a lumpen act that the beginners should avoid.

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i only aware with two news which is non-farm payroll on every first friday every month.and the other is fomc statement.beside i'm not a news trader so i dont trade during news but i choose to stay away when there is the important news.but if i have position before the news then i thighten my stoploss adn stick to my analysis.
    and I would say the most important one is the intreast rates of a country they can really move a pair these takes over any nes that havs ever come out, its the best accourding to me, but there are existing home sale and there is also, the unemployment, gas nes and so many others they really determine a currecny streangth

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news news hoti hai dear brother jo sub kuch change kar deti hai who small koi na ho ab bat suo agar mews esay time par ho j jub market sport par ho our our who sport ko 4 bar hit howi ho our us k bar who up janay lagay our small news hoti ahi tu ap k mind k mutbeq kiya ho ga meray mind k mutbeq sport break ho jati ha who is liyeh k may trade hi is par karti ho Many news make us confused, because not every news can effect to chart forex. just some news has effect to the chart. accordance to my experience along one year i have identified if just single news can effect to chart, because in single news traders around the world not confused to decisions of their order, so the market running be fast.

Senior Member BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,520 Times in 2,521 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI ALL

Forex market while the good and bad news will affect directly with currency and some of it wi that And you should be likewise very careful so as to stay clear of using an excessive amount risks which will produce very much loss during the news buying and selling period of time. Present markets would like from us that individuals should execute the knowledge analysis and it really is truly the only real method we're able to obtain wonderful outcomes inside the trading. This information to watch might function as the GDP, NFP, ECB worth selections, GIVEN speech, FOMC min's and so on are several of the typical along with necessary information that could result the particular trading

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BlindX For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Senior Member BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,520 Times in 2,521 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI ALL

when snb and boj can produce an intervention they're going to generally held a press conference. and throughout this press conference you able to do to your house owning a great idea exactly in which money can transfer and also the moment. a central bank intervention can transfer forex market nearly 500-1000pips in every day. We may not use trading news, and only use technical analysis only, but by the time the news was released we after all Every Forex trader have need to know the news trading that These have no estimation rather instant result. So, they are risky too for market. that I just see impact of news and after news i trade that like US if their unemployment rate reduces than last month the accordingly sometimes psychological impact of unexpected market news either before or after the news

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BlindX For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the foremost necessary information impact are information which released by numerous central bank chief.. for example when snb and boj can produce an intervention they're going to generally held a press conference. and throughout this press conference you able to do to your house owning a great idea exactly in which money can transfer and also the moment. a central bank intervention can transfer forex market nearly 500-1000pips in every day. We may not use trading news, and only use technical analysis only, but by the time the news was released we after all Every Forex trader have need to know the news trading that These have no estimation rather instant result. So, they are risky too for market. that I just see impact of news and after news i trade that like US if their unemployment rate reduces than last month the accordingly sometimes psychological impact of unexpected market news either before or after the news.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to date For This Useful Post:

BlindX (2019-12-28), nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in case a trader deals inside the 2 of euro/usd then he's nicely recognized relating to his to essentially adhere to the european information of country and likewise the yank information of country. im once the european information of country once the publication on the information. hame har tarah ke newses ko follow karna jaruri hai kyonki har wo news kaam ka hai jis se hame profit mil sakta hai pehle ham dekh len ki wo spike kis direction me de raha hai then uske baad ruk kar retrace karna par trading karna hamare liye kargar sabit hoga. main khas kar MPC dekhta hun jo ki GBP ka hai aur NFP ye mast news hai :-)

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sardi For This Useful Post:

BlindX (2019-12-28), nailabanu (2019-12-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 492 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 196 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)