+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 492 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 147 197 ... LastLast

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2017-12-18   19:49
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  76 USD

videshee mudra vyaapaar mein meree pyaaree, main vaastav mein maanata hoon ki yah vishesh khabaren bahut mahatvapoorn hain isalie yadi kisee bhee prakaar kee shaareerik is samaachaar ka upayog karate hue unake aakshep ka paalan karate hain. aapako adhik laabh praapt hota hai saath hee ur straitaajee ke saath aur kaee baar aap prabandhan ko vaastavik nukasaan. aur vaastavik samaachaar ka paalan karane ke saath-saath aap vaastavik bhaavanaon ko prabandhan kar sakate hain aur ovaratred ke spasht raaste par le sakate hain.

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #5

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #6

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just before you do for any trade try to understand the news of that market or that pair related like without forex news any trader never be successful and can not make huge money with i hope news business is a great because when we are reading news this time we can get know about our world!!!So i think this is a great job from of me as if trading fundamental news analysis readings should not be misrepresented in news because when it comes to one and reverse it will lose a lot if his trading news using large lot. all traders utilize the terribly same information sources, and regardless of whether or otherwise by suggests that which inclusive of, the bias as towards the information won't cause it to be go? as well as as well respond this market prior to, thus we calculate the information they're going to certainly be, as well late, thus it is quite an efficient suggests that? ? /

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nipu For This Useful Post:

BlindX (2019-12-28), nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading news is very important for Forex trade as if i know good trader is all time know forex business news because this business is her professional till New beginner of corex trading business nsed o learn firs tbecause learn is one a key of success then From my point of view i say news is very very important in the Forex market while the good and bad news will affect directly with currency and some of it wi that And you should be likewise very careful so as to stay clear of using an excessive amount risks which will produce very much loss during the news buying and selling period of time. Present markets would like from us that individuals should execute the knowledge analysis and it really is truly the only real method we're able to obtain wonderful outcomes inside the trading. This information to watch might function as the GDP, NFP, ECB worth selections, GIVEN speech, FOMC min's and so on are several of the typical along with necessary information that could result the particular trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tidur For This Useful Post:

BlindX (2019-12-28), nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    these news are very very important so if any body follow his strategy with these news u gain more and more profit with ur strategy and also many time u control the loss and with follow the news u can control the emotion and avoid over trade so watch the news with only this categary. forex trading ek bouhat ai achi jaga hai jahan hum akar kafi kouch sikhtay hain n usay hamain kafi earning bhi hoti hai jisay hum apni zaroriat pori kar saktay hain par forex k thoray bouhat kouch rules bhi hain jaisay k hamain is main ek sath kai paysa nai lagana cahiyah n hamain saabar rakhna cahiyah thora paysa laga k tabhi hamian acha profit mailayga warna nai

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself always like to follow the news like the nfp and the fomc, and for me it's very impact great news and it could change a trend and it's very nice, so I think the news is very important and if we could read the good news with us will be successful. It not positive. it is on my real account. I also think that when trade is open market is normal, I see the market trend: say, it is for buy and news, false news? there are false news instead of So all have to must be careful about news impact and news trading . only but i am afraid of trading while it is news time and should avoid the new that has a big impact rather than because we can not ignored such an important thing during trade.

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    reports that will be needed is reports across the country concerning the start of the present rate, as folks probably trade. Takes note of the reports that were of major power, as you show. However, the monetary dealing is applied when the peace of the place. the best way for trade the global currency market is trading the news trade this make it easy for the smart trader to take advantage of the market and make huge sum of money per report,but not all the news report are trade-able,the trade-able news are the interest rate,employment change,unemployment ,inflation report,gdp report.during this report the move 50 to 100pips per report.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aladinfx For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16), Unregistered (1)

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and for me, I really think the best fundamental analysis to carry on and always trade is Retail sales and manufacturing because by trading Retail sales and manufacturing you can always make enough profit provided you have enough equity in your account but always make the right use money management in trading retail sales and manufacturing and "I think all the news is important, because it can move the price of a pair. But sometimes the news is very vulnerable to deceiving us, because who creates the news is a big player, and they exploit the situation to deceive us

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prabowo For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sure in case we wish to earn 50-100 pips per trade then we should follow the information. I constantly trade on massive information like Non farm payroll of USD, Interest rate discussion by central banks of EUR and GBP, Retail sales and manufacturing of GBP, GDP and Inflations. Some other information will also be terribly necessary. Jab may nay trading start ki to us waqat to mujay na to kisi indicator k baray may kuch pata tha aur na hi ki news k baray may kuch pata tha par slowly slowly jab may nay is may properly kam start keya to abi may indicator ko b use karta hon aur news ko b follow karta hon aur may to zayda tar forex factory ki news ko hi follow karta hon aur may to usi ko hi best kahon ga. Aap b try kar lo.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to niat For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all news is important and must be considered, but the news is also conditional. What I did was, to look at it from one of the trusted websites, where the news was told that the high impact category was affecting price movements on the forex market. and the one that drives the market is rumors. Traders who have high psychological trading This course will not be affected by rumors and rumors circulating. But that does not mean he does not open positions. And also don't just wait and see. But he is looking for opportunities where the right time to trade Open and Exit

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to camano For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), nailabanu (2019-12-15), Unregistered (2)

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I open one or more buying and selling trades and the same number of selling trades I open at one time. If I don't have time to look at the market I don't worry because buying and selling trades on both sides of me is open, so there's no loss. When I get time to watch the market I analyze then what should I close ...... buy trade or buy and sell. Then I analyze and start normal trading. In this case when if I close the buy trade I lose the sell trade and vice versa. In this case I concentrate on trading and try to recover losses. If I close both trades I have no profit or loss, only neutral.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kembung For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), nailabanu (2019-12-15)

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You only have to do that until after you cook it. According to the US Department of Agriculture, it's worth a few grams of the extra fat you will get from the skin during cooking, because the skin increases the taste, moisture, and tenderness of meat. However, resist the urge to eat it: It adds six grams of fat and 100 calories to your chicken portion - just what you don't need. and I think information is very important so if there is a system that complies with the ruse with this information. You get more benefits ... with your strategy and also a lot of time you manage reductions ... and by following information you can manage feelings and prevent overtrade.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pemburu For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), nailabanu (2019-12-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 492 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 147 197 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)