+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 492 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2018-01-26   09:04
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko market kay all updates ko smjna hay aor Trader ko sb Forex Trading kay major pairs ky trend ko smjna hota hay aor Trader ko market kay interest rate ko smjna hay aor Trader ko in sbhy 8 things ko must understand karna hay phr Trader ko Trading main thek Trading sy profit earn hota hay aor Trader good earning easily kar sakta hay

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #5

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #6

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

Junior Member Fatimamoni00 is on a distinguished road Fatimamoni00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend please taking a thank from the core of my heart for your nice post and I also like to say with supporting your view every body should follow news about currency because a high impact news can change movement trend of a pair or move 100 to 250 pips or more. think you have opened a buy trade in USD/CHF pair with .20 $ than what it will be if market go down 2900 pips only after one hour, is it possible to survive account? thanks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These interest are real undependable for apiece newness twosome. If we exchange EUR/USD, so we should to follow Inhabitant financial and Non segmental verbalize financial program for vantage swap. After analyses broadcast we can canvass our switch strategy and can come our selection. So if we poorness to win, so select these. Thanks. and All types of news can help you (economic growth or unemployment) in Forex trading them wither positive or negative for any currency that you will find a partner you can trade in using this story.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear app ki saab adives bht achii hain main inn ko zaroor fellow karoon ga main saab types ki newss hii parhtaa hoon apnaa friendss ka sath anaylicss karnaaaka baad hii tradingg kartaa hoon main all information are associated with forex has equivalent worth and also has equivalent influence on market however usually there are some distinction such as when crude oil inventory is declared probably the worth of crude may up may down consistent with the actual result thus all information are essential.

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the actual forex market is amazingly sensitive onto the issues which arise inside the information. therefore we shall as well consider into account regardless of whether or otherwise the actual information might affect forex emerged and most surely has low impact, medium impact or higher impact. using this analysis we'll make a decision there is to carry out the actual op coming from the result on the actual information starting

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    strategy forex fundamental news must wear a high impact on the usa and europe sessions with a large range of movement, would be at risk if you do not wear the correct analysis of trading and stop loss, safely be used in case of floating and news fundammental errors that exist in the economy
    and All types of news can help you (economical growth or unemployment data) in Forex trading wither they are positive or negative for any currency as you will find a pair you can trade in using these news.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Market in the current news releases for a reason I use news trading as my main strategy and I found some news gives us more chance to get more profits and i will place my pending order few minutes before the news because I was a newbie and do not understand the fundamental news to reasonably be used in case of floating and news fundamental errors that exist in the economy so we are back again at strategy and management and each of our predictions. Do not have too high expectations on the existing forecast.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the listed information flash are certainly vitally necessary hence in case maybe each form notice her stratagy due to this information flash.. ough obtain additional extra gain.. through the use of ur stratagy as well as many time body ough regulate losing... nonetheless i am never present sugeestion so that you could simply merely look with a purple hint information flash.. outlined right listed below i truly supplied information flash vogue that's certainly supplied an excellent nice affect which you can purchase..

Member molu is on a distinguished road molu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The news is very important in the forex trading. If a trader are doing trading in EUR/USD pair then he must follow the European country news and US country news. Im following the European country news after the publishing of the news. Because it contains very useful information. and there are 2 news that i follow. one is FOMC and the other one is NFP. However i dont trade FOMC only using it to read the market. but i do trade NFP. i will place my pending order few minutes before the news and then will trade the wave of news.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Latest Forex market news is very important to the dealers as a result of the traders act on the news to create massive profit however before action on the news the trader should be competent in commerce the news .is it the proper method for dealer to open an enormous positions when listening one thing in news? most of the dealer trades this manner however they'll be loss their cash . so working on each news article and throwing your cash within the market will be a stupid act that the beginners should avoid.

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a website that I use that has economic calendar and in their theirs some stats on how much this news going to influence the market. This is important because you can anticipate the market volatility by just waiting for that news to come. I usually position myself before the news come. and put a good SL price and let the TP open for me to take advantage.and hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here every hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips.hese news are very essential for each currency pair. If we trade EUR/USD, so we should to follow European financial and United state financial news for start trade. After follow news we can analyze our trade strategy and can reach our decision. So if we want to gain, so follow these.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 492 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)