+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 492 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 192 ... LastLast

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2018-06-17   09:20
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ko follow karna chahiye jo market me important hota hai,NFP ko bahut he bada news maana jaata hai aur kaafi important bhi hota hai esliye esme trader ko big news ke time market me hamesha he active rehna chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader jetna jada time deta hai uske liye utna he acha market me rehta hai.

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #3

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #5

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #6

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of these announcement have become essential for just about every foreign currency set of two. In case most of us deal EUR/USD, consequently we need to that you follow Western european financial along with Usa point out financial announcement regarding commence deal. Following adhere to announcement you can examine each of our deal technique and will attain each of our selection. Therefore if we should gain, consequently adhere to these kind of. Appreciate it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,819 Times in 6,185 Posts
    Latest Forex market news is important to the traders because the traders act on the news to make big profit but before action on the news
    the trader must be skilled in trading the news .is it the correct way for trader to open a big positions after listiening something in news?
    most of the trader trades this way but they may be loss their money .
    so acting on every news story and throwing your money in the market can be a lumpish act that the beginners must avoid.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was excited when the news will be released but I do not trade by news where I found that the currency pairs sometimes not respected news and it is cause losses to me then i think to make a good strategy for news trading you can open a hedge with about 20 points target in both directions 10 minutes before the release of the news news related from trades and the expert advice are both very useful for the trading

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Waisey tou sari he news follow krna hoti hain lekn sub sey important Unemployment data eis news ko follow krna hota hai eis liye eis news ko follow lazmi krein eis ko follow krney sey app achi earning kr saktey hain with in effort within your publish i thinks the undeniable fact that information became very necessary therefore when any physique abide by his stratagy making use of this information.. u gain extra many profit.. along with ur stratagy as well as many time u management the actual loss.. and along with abide by the actual information u can management the actual emotion and prevent the actual overtrade. thanks for the personal publish get care and tuck away with your pocket trading.

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex news is the most important thing for every trader because maximum trader are always depend on news for open new position so because it will have a big impact at all but if there's news is a good thing although it is difficult in the prediction of the direction of movement as Now a days orex trading is a most talked topic in our country and even all over the world that is For example trading at time of NFP news and i just trade using technical so i dont need to

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would prefer no to trade news .. for me news is a bullet to drive the price for break a conflict area to a clear signal...sometime the news is good , but the price more in other direction ...it is all the banker or capitalism who control it..

Thanks
    Latest Forex market news is important to the traders because the traders act on the news to make big profit but before action on the news
    the trader must be skilled in trading the news .is it the correct way for trader to open a big positions after listiening something in news?
    most of the trader trades this way but they may be loss their money .
    so acting on every news story and throwing your money in the market can be a lumpish act that the beginners must avoid.

Senior Member Iqra Noor has a reputation beyond repute Iqra Noor has a reputation beyond repute Iqra Noor has a reputation beyond repute Iqra Noor has a reputation beyond repute Iqra Noor has a reputation beyond repute Iqra Noor has a reputation beyond repute Iqra Noor has a reputation beyond repute Iqra Noor has a reputation beyond repute Iqra Noor has a reputation beyond repute Iqra Noor has a reputation beyond repute Iqra Noor has a reputation beyond repute Iqra Noor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,403 Times in 1,913 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trader should follow all the financial and economic news includes details of the world economy. But it should be more focused on news that directly or indirectly affect a currency pair (s) he / she trades. This will help traders in making the evaluation and prediction of the market in his / her session. There are quite a lot of media to access important news that make up the financial markets every day. look that suits your trading method and not easy to do, and sometimes the news is not going to make the market move. to get an accurate story that required an understanding of whether the news is the news that has a big impact or major changes, if this news story is only normal it is likely that the market will also not unusual. it often happens also

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Iqra Noor For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-11)

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trader should follow all the financial and economic news includes details of the world economy. But it should be more focused on news that directly or indirectly affect a currency pair (s) he / she trades. This will help traders in making the evaluation and prediction of the market in his / her session. There are quite a lot of media to access important news that make up the financial markets every day. look that suits your trading method and not easy to do, and sometimes the news is not going to make the market move. to get an accurate story that required an understanding of whether the news is the news that has a big impact or major changes, if this news story is only normal it is likely that the market will also not unusual. it often happens also

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freedombret For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-11), Iqra Noor (2020-02-28)

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Recently discovered post forex output to red or brown. But I'm simply not recognized. At the same time efficient, it is necessary to examine the unique person, because from time to time to check for messages. But if you can use the news result properly then you will be able to make some pip very fast namely here we can also increase our knowledge and it also helps us to take good decision about trading then Following the news in trading is simply trading the fundamentals as it is professionally called in the forex market as news is so much important for traders as a beginner i am starting with news in demo i want to keep me more advance with news

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pemadam For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-11), Iqra Noor (2020-02-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 492 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 192 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)