+ Reply to Thread
Page 218 of 221 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2208

Thread: Forex candle graph is differed from broker to broker?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   12:18
    Best answer #1

haan aisa hota hai mene dekha nhi hai pr hota bhi hai to mjhe lagta hai ki bhut kam differance hota hai or aisa q hota hai iske bare me mjhe koi bhi idea nhi hai.

2018-01-27   19:39
    Best answer #2

yeh baat main ney bhi note ki hai aor main khud yeh dekh kar heiran reh gaya tha kay forex trading main agar main instaforex main gold ka graph open kiya hai aor gold ki price jo hai wo show ho rahi hai 1325 aor phir main exness broker ko open kiya to wahan gold ki price ko check kiya ti gold ki price wahan per 1329 show ho rahi thi main khud pareshan ho gaya ab yeh different kyun hai iska muje bhi nahi pata.

2017-12-18   02:08
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  67 USD

I agree with you. Every broker has difference in their prices. I don't know that what is the reason but I think brokers should not do this and they should use the same ask and buy price. But I don't know that why brokers do this and spread is also different on all brokers.

2018-02-22   21:40
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

ni bhia difference ni hota hn bass thora sa oper neche hota hn vo zyada tr is lie hota hn jo jo broker spread kam charge krtey hn vo market ko hota hn sa change kr detey hn ye scaming me bhi ata hn lekin zyada farak ni hota

2017-12-18   03:28
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia zyada differnece ni hota hn bass 10 pip tk difference hota hnv o bhi is lie hota hn kuch ke kuch broker spread zyada cut krtey hn jo ke oska comision hota hn jisko bohat log scam kehtey hn broker ka

2017-12-26   19:43
    Best answer #6

G aap sai keh rahe ho i agree with you, or maire khayal se aisa market k opening or closing time ki waja se hota hai, ,

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aarti View Post
    different server from different brokers also infleunce the performance in presenting the real price in charts, so it might happen that one broker is having faster server than the others, so the performance in the candlestick will also differ from one to another.
    speed of the server receives the data and time from a different broker, can make candles in different shapes. you can try the speed server of some brokers, after that, you can choose a broker who has good speed. especially during the high-impact news release, such as nfp.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to raka999 For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-06-04)

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    different server from different brokers also infleunce the performance in presenting the real price in charts, so it might happen that one broker is having faster server than the others, so the performance in the candlestick will also differ from one to another.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to aarti For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-06-04)

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex candle or you can say volatility differ from broker to broker, first of all it is because of the different data providers of different brokers and second thing is that market maker brokers will always give you more volatility, than what you can see in an ECN broker

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sudsind For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-06-04)

Junior Member GENIOUS is an unknown quantity at this point GENIOUS's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think every forex market is same. but many broker house can not adjest there time properly .so that there candle may differed from other.besides all of the zone does not open there market with searching the time.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to GENIOUS For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-06-04)

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    I saw the same EU/USD graphs from differen brokers by same program called metatrader, but the candles look all different???? aren't they suppose to look the same since I see the same market but only by different brokers??? why is it different?
    nahi aesi koi bhi baat nahi ha main ne khud kafi brokers k sath kaam kiya or main ne kai dafa or ab bhi es wqt 3 se 4 mt 4 open kiye hane sab k sab he candle stick petren main shi indecation de rahe hane or sab ki values ek he haen

11. The Following User Says Thank You to waqtitrader For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-06-04)

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I have heard on this subject once
    But my friend is a simple difference In the candle daily, monthly, weekly and this is due to the different timing of the server from one broker to another .. but it's not a problem and there is a negative impact ..

13. The Following User Says Thank You to anoha For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-06-04)

Junior Member mnf is an unknown quantity at this point mnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, i have also notice it. i am also little bit confused about it. i think this due to using different server . besides closing price of a candle differ from broker to broker due to geographical variation.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mnf For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-06-04)

Member barn is on a distinguished road barn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex candlestick graph is differed from broker to broker occurred because of differences on the server clock international clock GMT. Of course, each broker is not the same server. But although it is usually timeframe H1 average of nearly the same.

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    I saw the same EU/USD graphs from differen brokers by same program called metatrader, but the candles look all different???? aren't they suppose to look the same since I see the same market but only by different brokers??? why is it different?
    nahi yar mere khiyal main to aese koi bhi baat nahi ha kioun k main at a time kafi brokers k sath trade kar raha houn or main ne kafi mt 4 khuey hotey haen par main ne to kabhi bhi kisi main farq nahi dekha ha

Member gulab is on a distinguished road gulab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are trading with different type of broker then you have to face those problem and i think the main idea of those are same only the prezentation make them different.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 218 of 221 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)