+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 221 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex candle graph is differed from broker to broker?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   12:18
    Best answer #1

haan aisa hota hai mene dekha nhi hai pr hota bhi hai to mjhe lagta hai ki bhut kam differance hota hai or aisa q hota hai iske bare me mjhe koi bhi idea nhi hai.

2018-01-27   17:37
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1314 USD

I think it is the a different way, is gotten from the cost, forex dealer offer diverse cost between sets, I don't know why yet it might be a result of the server, nothing need to do with the spread reason cost being shown isn't after the price(asked cost) yet an offer value one

2018-01-27   19:39
    Best answer #3

yeh baat main ney bhi note ki hai aor main khud yeh dekh kar heiran reh gaya tha kay forex trading main agar main instaforex main gold ka graph open kiya hai aor gold ki price jo hai wo show ho rahi hai 1325 aor phir main exness broker ko open kiya to wahan gold ki price ko check kiya ti gold ki price wahan per 1329 show ho rahi thi main khud pareshan ho gaya ab yeh different kyun hai iska muje bhi nahi pata.

2017-12-18   02:08
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  67 USD

I agree with you. Every broker has difference in their prices. I don't know that what is the reason but I think brokers should not do this and they should use the same ask and buy price. But I don't know that why brokers do this and spread is also different on all brokers.

2018-02-22   21:40
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

ni bhia difference ni hota hn bass thora sa oper neche hota hn vo zyada tr is lie hota hn jo jo broker spread kam charge krtey hn vo market ko hota hn sa change kr detey hn ye scaming me bhi ata hn lekin zyada farak ni hota

2017-12-18   03:28
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia zyada differnece ni hota hn bass 10 pip tk difference hota hnv o bhi is lie hota hn kuch ke kuch broker spread zyada cut krtey hn jo ke oska comision hota hn jisko bohat log scam kehtey hn broker ka

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Maybe the graphs are different due to the difference in the timezone. Ignore the other broker and concentrate on the graphs provided by the broker you trust. Prices are the same, give or take a few pipettes. Spreads will differ according to what your broker offers

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RKumar For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-06-09)

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Numujh lagta hai app kuch bhi dekha lo agar app kay pass aik achi knowldge hai tu app aik achi trading karah sakta ho aur app jo hai woh aik acha profit hasil karah sakta ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't agreed that forex candle graph is differed from borker to broker. In my opinion, it is the same, because i trade a lot of platform and i see that they are the same price at the same time. But the internet server between the borker is diffent, and their service is diferent too.

Thanks
    yes u can say that bad trder get bad candle graph and good trder get good candle graph its only about the trader bcz invest differ trader to trader thats very important

--- Update ---

actually different brokers have different spreads and they give different quotations. we are bound to get almost same quotation from every broker, but remember, ALMOST. it differs from broker to broker a bit and it is obvious.

--- Update ---

The variation diagram of a candle to the broker and the broker may be caused, for example is the time difference means that the graph is used for an hour and the other broker uses 4 hours

--- Update ---

computer and online internet use knowledge. So Forex means a sources of income in on line by conversation various topics on forex trading. It is a indian wave site from which lot of people earn money in long time. It is suitable sources of income for student and employee. Its a game also. There is business which as no risk

--- Update ---

I think that.
    That is a normal thing happening, because they may take different data sources. As a simple illustration, two of the same car dealer, might give different prices and facilities for its buyers,but we have use our knowledge and brain for better condition.

--- Update ---

Yes u r right they r doing different but its for making better understanding of chart.forex brokers have a different candle graph this is right but the prices are the same and the deal will closed at the right price and open at the right price i think the diferrent is in digit 5 or 4.

--- Update ---

Yes u r right they r doing different but its for making better understanding of chart.forex brokers have a different candle graph this is right but the prices are the same and the deal will closed at the right price and open at the right price i think the diferrent is in digit 5 or 4.

--- Update ---

it is the first thing you have to look for , for me the most important things that I look for in any broker are low spread for multi pairs that broker introduce to us and fast execution for orders of buy and sell

Senior Member hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    although the graph is different but still has a purpose and perhaps there we find only a few points where a significant difference is that we already have the race in accordance with the broker that is used

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hammad101 For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-06-05)

Senior Member hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i think it happens as the different broker use different time zones which results in the change of candle positions. Some broker starts before and some starts late.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hammad101 For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-06-05)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I don't think so , because candle graphs are like the other usual graphs, and in different brokers the rates has no difference with respect to the other brokers, so that the charts should be the same , if you found this problem then maybe the broker is not standard

--- Update ---

This is true, but i will not say that it s the fault of those brokers, the thing is that server time may vary, also don`t forget that regions matter and the liquidity providers too.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hammad101 For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-06-05)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is normal, because they may take different data sources. two of the same car dealer, might give different prices and facilities for its buyers,maximum time they are give same signal'

14. The Following User Says Thank You to hammad101 For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-06-05)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ho sakta hai broker ka opening time alag alag ho but market toh ek hi time pe opening hoti hai aur maine dekha jab week days mein market regular open rehti hai means broker ka server bhi chalta rehta hoga, toh tab bhi market ki candles sabhi broker mein thodi bahut different hoti hain .Haan Monday ya friday ka toh maan sakta hoon ki broker ke opening aur closing time ki wajah se chart candle differ ho sakti hai but Other week days mein bhi candle differ kaise ho sakti hai.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to hammad101 For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-06-05)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujh lagta hai app kuch bhi dekha lo agar app kay pass aik achi knowldge hai tu app aik achi trading karah sakta ho aur app jo hai woh aik acha profit hasil karah sakta ho.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to hammad101 For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-06-05)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 221 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)