+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Where can I find good stock trading software?

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    Hi all, Ive been trading stocks for a little over a year but Ive only been guessing the direction of stocks and have had mixed results, I hear that professional traders often use custom built software to find trades. Im hunting around the place, does anyone know where I can find anything like this? Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Good forex currency trading softwares can either be found through google search or can be gotten in some forex sites. It is downloaded and we traders can apply it as we trade forex markets.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    unfortunately so much about forex on internet but almost nothing about stock trading you can find some european stocks on mt4 also, but not Indian
    stocks, Indian stocks are not discussed anywhere, i am also in search of some stock trading softwares

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned clairienz2215 is on a distinguished road clairienz2215's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am also new to this kind of trading but I think you should see some video regarding your problem about it. I saw it at youtube videos and it really help me a lot regarding this topic, Forex is the answer to your question because they have all the trading software and they can really help you finding some of it.

Member deep thought is a splendid one to behold deep thought is a splendid one to behold deep thought is a splendid one to behold deep thought is a splendid one to behold deep thought is a splendid one to behold deep thought is a splendid one to behold deep thought is a splendid one to behold deep thought's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Where can I find good stock trading software?

Hi all, Ive been trading stocks for a little over a year but Ive only been guessing the direction of stocks and have had mixed results, I hear that professional traders often use custom built software to find trades. Im hunting around the place, does anyone know where I can find anything like this? Any help is greatly appreciated.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to deep thought For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9