+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread: Trading Software?

Banned Money hunter is an unknown quantity at this point Money hunter's Avatar
    Thanks
    Does anybody know of a free trading software that i can use? I am pretty new at forex and don't want to spend money for now. Maybe later.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think manual trading is the best way to trade, relying too much on softwares for trading with real money wont serve you any good. it will eat away all your money. now the choice is upto you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khaled6969 is on a distinguished road khaled6969's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of the most powerful trading platform is trading platform because it is the latest mt5 between platforms as well as the currency in which all indicators

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mhiel View Post
    How does MT4 differ from Mt5? what are the advantages and disadvantages of both software?
    I myself have not used the MT5, maybe there will be other members who will answer it. So far, I still faithfully uses mt4.

Member sony69 is an unknown quantity at this point sony69's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I through that the its very important to know the Forex trading for
    must be know the best using of Forex trading software for how two use properly for this software in successive to Forex .
    Who can know the trading software successfully its to help full for trading and it is help to success in the Forex business.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sony69 For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-23)

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have always used mt4 as a platform or you can say trading software as i started with it and still trade with it as i find it comfortable and easy to trade with mt4, other traders also use ninja, currenex and many other trading platform

Member 5starsabuj is on a distinguished road 5starsabuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that it is the most important matter of Forex trading . Every body should be know that the best trading software and should be know that how can be use the trading software for day trading . If any one can use the trading software properly he can be success full easily. So i think as the trading software is help full for trader so every body / all trader should be know about the trading software properly and use it correctly for his success in the Forex business.
    No risk no gain.

Member deep thought is a splendid one to behold deep thought is a splendid one to behold deep thought is a splendid one to behold deep thought is a splendid one to behold deep thought is a splendid one to behold deep thought is a splendid one to behold deep thought is a splendid one to behold deep thought's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Trading Software?

What is the best trading software for day trading the Dow Jones Industrial Index? I heard Omnitrader is good but don't know whether or not to get it. Any derivative traders out there?
    What king of success rate do you get with software? Are you better off just going on instinct? Is there a better trading company than tradindex as I find the site too slow for closing trades. The spreads are too wide.
    Any suggestions would be appreciated!!!!
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Subscribe to this Thread (1)