+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: which are best forex brokers which are registered in india?

Member maryosa is on a distinguished road maryosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maybe in future, instaforex company will have base in India and that will make forex trading access much easy for Indian. Instaforex already in many countries around the world, so to come to India is not a problem.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DiF0r View Post
    Exactly as forexman said.
    But you can try InstaForex, they claim to be the no. 1 in Asia Or take a look at HotForex, they won the Best Forex Broker Asia 2012 award
    trading with instaforex is not an issue but if everything was happened with permission from our indian governemnt then it would be better and there will be no headache but at present no site is coming forward to do this but they want clients from all over world
    please vote for me if you like my post

Member DiF0r is on a distinguished road DiF0r's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    i think there is no international broker who registered in india by providing forex trading and it is very bad to see even there are many companies who can open a branch here but there are not as they are feared with indian government rules so we have to wait and see atleast in coming years some brokers and forex being legal
    Exactly as forexman said.
    But you can try InstaForex, they claim to be the no. 1 in Asia Or take a look at HotForex, they won the Best Forex Broker Asia 2012 award

Member wazid201118 is on a distinguished road wazid201118's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i also agree that forex is the largest commercial sector and currency exchanger in the world.All over the world people now tarding in forex for their satisfaction.So i think india is also a country which is rich in bussiness and they keep pace with the mordern world.So they may have registered the brokers of their country to think of the benefits of their country people.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think there is no international broker who registered in india by providing forex trading and it is very bad to see even there are many companies who can open a branch here but there are not as they are feared with indian government rules so we have to wait and see atleast in coming years some brokers and forex being legal
    please vote for me if you like my post

Banned FxBd is an unknown quantity at this point FxBd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Morshedul View Post
    So far i know there is no registered forex brokers in Bangladesh. As a Bangladeshi, i am not sure about India whether it is registered or not. But i think Govt. should give permission to get register forex brokers. Because it is good business and profitable also. But in Bangladesh, Govt. think that by doing forex, all of my money will go to abroad and that is reason why they are not taking any initiatives.
    In Bangladesh the forex trend should get help by the govt. of Bangladesh.The bangladeshi govt. should follow more developed countries in the world that they are using registered brokerage in their countries.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FxBd For This Useful Post:

shohel molla (2012-07-03)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    Instaforex forex currency trading broker is the best broker that i can prescribed for all people that are living in india and ASIA. They are very good and they also use liberty reserve that is well allowed in all of india as a country.
    at present it is not that good rules in india to tarde forex so thats why we request to have a office in india as you know when everything is done with the government permission it would be much safer and good for us

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sohelforex View Post
    Insta forex is the best forex broker in India i heard. However, before starting it make sure to experts who are involved
    Morshed, this is really a pathetic condition in Bangladesh. I hope they will realize it and soon it will be permitted over there.
    Good luck
    Instaforex forex currency trading broker is the best broker that i can prescribed for all people that are living in india and ASIA. They are very good and they also use liberty reserve that is well allowed in all of india as a country.

Member sohelforex is on a distinguished road sohelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Insta forex is the best forex broker in India i heard. However, before starting it make sure to experts who are involved
    Morshed, this is really a pathetic condition in Bangladesh. I hope they will realize it and soon it will be permitted over there.
    Good luck

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Morshedul View Post
    So far i know there is no registered forex brokers in Bangladesh. As a Bangladeshi, i am not sure about India whether it is registered or not. But i think Govt. should give permission to get register forex brokers. Because it is good business and profitable also. But in Bangladesh, Govt. think that by doing forex, all of my money will go to abroad and that is reason why they are not taking any initiatives.
    yeah i think same is reason with india as they are fearing if our country members lose the econmy will decraese but i think they should allow and why those top countries like uk,usa allowing,did they fear that their wealth will be lost?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open