+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Trendline Indicator

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have many more of such indicators that are useful, but only by time i will do some uploads here, because have many projects and not so much time. But it should be useful for anybody and should help the better trading. So please look every week in this thread there will be come much more of useful things.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very glad to catch the trendline indicators here.I have ever searched so many times about the trendline indicators online.With the picture you upload there,I find it is so clear for us to make sure the position will the trend reach.I wish I can enjoy the indicator so much in my MT4.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello,

you can use the indicator in every timeframe. To look where is a good entrance for a trade and in which direction goes the trend, so look at the higher timeframes. Thats all

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi,

you can use for this things the Stochastic Oscillator wich is delievered in the Metatrader Package.
    I will post soon a special Stochastic Indicator thas very useful because it will terminate the most false signals. If you look at this in the higher timeframes you can see when a reverse begin.
    A big reverse will take some time.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For Trendindicators there will be some more good i have. So i will post it here the next time. Feel free to download it. And post when they get good trading success with it.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its look good and think its work better..
    i use this on demo account and then publish the result here..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Trendline Indicator

he Indicator draws a channel with explanation (informer in the left top corner of the chart)

Input variables:
    LineColor=DarkOrange;
    AllBars=240;
    BarsForFract=0;

SUGGESTIONS FOR USE:
    1. Easily determinate a current trend of any pair. ( Important: always trade follow a trend. Very useful tool
    to be used with any buy/sell indicator or software)

2. Open a trade on a trend change ( trend line confirmed breakout )
    - trend line confirmed breakout: a whole candle must close above or below a trend line - strong signal for a trend change.

Timeframe: ANY
    Pairs: ANY

I think its very useful. I use that indicator for a while in h4 timeframe and find it very useful.

Name: sf.jpg Views: 244 Size: 19.2 KB

sf_trend_lines.ex4.zip

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open