+ Reply to Thread
Page 470 of 470 FirstFirst ... 370 420 460 468 469 470
Results 4,691 to 4,698 of 4698

Thread: Successful Forex trader never share their trading strategis

Member irzan is on a distinguished road irzan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm with you the best forex strategy are the secrets of their creator and for this you must become like them and have your own strategy for this you must work around the clock and try SEVERAL technique to find a strategy for staff and keep it for you.good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to irzan For This Useful Post:

Pk25 (2020-10-02)

Member niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sonia View Post
    I am trading for almost a year. i will say, i am still learning Forex trading.In my small journey, i have visited several blogs, forums and read the trading strategies posted there. i always try to use those strategies in my trading. but, i have not find any such strategies that works in 70% winning ratio. I think, successful trader never share their secret trading strategy to anybody. what do you think?
    I dont think its true. I seen many traders sharing their real strategy . The only thing is that the strategy that works for them will not always work for you. I 'd suggest take idea and learn strategies from experts and build your own strategy. Forex is all about that only. Forex market is highly volatile , anything can happen here. There is no such strategy that will always give you 100% profit . Otherwise everyone will go on buying that and make millions.
    !............HaPpY PiPs.............!
    If You Like My Post Dont Forget To "Thanks"

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to niks For This Useful Post:

Pk25 (2020-10-02), skyfrynd (2013-07-19)

Member sonia is on a distinguished road sonia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    mujhe bhi yahi lagta hai ki har sucesful trader ko apni strategy yaha pe share karni chahiye..aisa karne se baki traders ko bhi fayda mil sakta hai aur forums me to sab traders mil ke hi kaam karte hai..to baki logo ko bhi paise kamane chahaiye..mujhe jab bhi forex ke bare me koi achi chiz pata chalti hai me yaha pe zarur share karta hon
    i am agree with you. all the successful trader has some responsibility to other newbie trader.they should post their success strategy here. in this way, they will loose nothing but gain respect.happy trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sonia For This Useful Post:

Pk25 (2020-10-02)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shahed View Post
    i don't believe this.i believe that each successful trader share their trading designs for the newbie and alternative trader for obtaining profit by using his vogue. i suppose nobody think that someone got losers.
    mujhe bhi yahi lagta hai ki har sucesful trader ko apni strategy yaha pe share karni chahiye..aisa karne se baki traders ko bhi fayda mil sakta hai aur forums me to sab traders mil ke hi kaam karte hai..to baki logo ko bhi paise kamane chahaiye..mujhe jab bhi forex ke bare me koi achi chiz pata chalti hai me yaha pe zarur share karta hon

8. The Following User Says Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Pk25 (2020-10-02)

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the time, when we find a strategy from a trader who shared it on internet and plan to follow it , it happens that we can not understand it properly and we get very low winning ratio. Here the problem is that every trader have his own trading style and it is difficult to adapt someone's style. So if we get bad results from a strategy we say it is not a successful.
    The point is that if you are following a trader then think in his way not in your way. And also email him if possible and discuss the strategy more deeply.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to atif58 For This Useful Post:

Pk25 (2020-10-02), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-30), statelifefsd.nouman (2018-06-15)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ok, dear taqiniazi, i am taking your words. if you find any such successful strategy in any forum please post it here. i will try it and then give you the demo result of that strategy. or, you can try one strategy and post the result here. then you will find the reality.sorry, don't take it otherwise.happy trading.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sonia For This Useful Post:

Pakeeza (2018-04-25), Pk25 (2020-10-02), sehar6 (2013-11-17), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-30), statelifefsd.nouman (2018-06-15), wasim345 (2015-07-21)

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not agreed with this statement . i think that every successful trader share their trading styles for the newbie and other trader for getting profit by using his/her style. i think no one think that any person got loss
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to taqiniazi For This Useful Post:

Pk25 (2020-10-02), statelifefsd.nouman (2018-06-15)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Successful Forex trader never share their trading strategis

I am trading for almost a year. i will say, i am still learning Forex trading.In my small journey, i have visited several blogs, forums and read the trading strategies posted there. i always try to use those strategies in my trading. but, i have not find any such strategies that works in 70% winning ratio. I think, successful trader never share their secret trading strategy to anybody. what do you think?

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to sonia For This Useful Post:

Facebook (2018-12-31), HP2018 (2018-12-31), junaidkhan121 (2015-06-12), mehro (2019-06-21), mohamedsaleh (2012-02-27), Mustansir (2018-06-23), Pk25 (2020-10-02), ranukumbolo (2013-06-13), SA148P (2018-05-21), sandy_fx (2014-03-13), statelifefsd.nouman (2018-06-15), Unregistered (1), wasim345 (2015-07-21), ZaraIqbal (2018-12-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 470 of 470 FirstFirst ... 370 420 460 468 469 470

Subscribe to this Thread (20)