+ Reply to Thread
Page 469 of 470 FirstFirst ... 369 419 459 467 468 469 470 LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,690 of 4698

Thread: Successful Forex trader never share their trading strategis

Member rahibul is on a distinguished road rahibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All successful traders are not equal. Some are of them share their successful strategy. All success traders trade their won style. I thinks all of them should to share for us as new comer in forex. If we may gain , so they have no loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I do not agree with your idea there.I think there is a strategy that can help you winning by 100%.You see,there are so many strategies in forex,I think there must be one can help our trading so much there.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bambang will become famous soon enough bambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sonia View Post
    I am trading for almost a year. i will say, i am still learning Forex trading.In my small journey, i have visited several blogs, forums and read the trading strategies posted there. i always try to use those strategies in my trading. but, i have not find any such strategies that works in 70% winning ratio. I think, successful trader never share their secret trading strategy to anybody. what do you think?
    I agree with you, maybe they get the strategy with hard work over many years, and no small amount of capital needed to try the strategy. it took many years to fix it. perhaps because of it, they do not want to share it, they want us to work too hard to be like them

Member maryosa is on a distinguished road maryosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trading for almost a year. i will say, i am still learning Forex trading.In my small journey, i have visited several blogs, forums and read the trading strategies posted there. i always try to use those strategies in my trading. but, i have not find any such strategies that works in 70% winning ratio. I think, successful trader never share their secret trading strategy to anybody. what do you think?
    Successful trader share strategy but newbie not have discipline to follow such strategy. Trader want to earn all the time and not want to wait for perfect enter Successful trader strategy always want you to wait for perfect enter so that profit will come more.

Member Tarek is on a distinguished road Tarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every day, all the traders around the world seek to find the right strategy aimed at achieving the maximum profit, and sometimes we manage to find a good startgie, and when used, it does not benefit much, the problem is ours, each trader a trading style, and should lose the beginning to find our style too.
    Do not read and go, Approve your attendance by Thanking me or Comment

Member clickme is on a distinguished road clickme's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think may be it is true that successful forex trader cannot show their strategy, it is a bad thing for bad mentality people. but I would like to say that when someone shares his knowledge he can get it more returns . if the words believe in anyone sense , he must share his strong strategy.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by irzan View Post
    I do not recommend using the forex robot!!!!!! bad strategy to start in forex if you are a beginner trying to find your own strategy using the demo account and then move to the live account! good luck.
    forex me kabhi bhi EA yar fir forex robots ka use nahi karna chahaiye kyunki inki madad se aap na to zada paisa kama sakte ho aur na hi zada knowledge le sakte ho
    agar aap market ko seriously karna chahate ho to aapko manual trading pe hi bharosa rakhna padega aur ussi ke hisab se trading karni padegi

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a success trade not just have a great strategy it's more than that, phsycologyst of the trader it self it's important. How he/she can control his/her emotion and make discipline to follow the plan/strategy. But.. yes, some strategy is only good for the trending or sideway conditions of market. so you had to find wich one is comfort for you for the situation of market.

Senior Member realman is on a distinguished road realman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have another idea about this. All trader can not use strategy very good. Need a good student for that. I feel you are not very good. I do not say you bad. But I also join some forum site. I follow a lot's of good strategies and experience shared in this very most profitable. You also also. All are helper need to modifying capability. First you take and compare with your sentiment. You will make a new decision by using it. I am sure you will be able to use. Because you are trading one year. I believe you could.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to realman For This Useful Post:

Pk25 (2020-10-02)

Member irzan is on a distinguished road irzan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not recommend using the forex robot!!!!!! bad strategy to start in forex if you are a beginner trying to find your own strategy using the demo account and then move to the live account! good luck.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to irzan For This Useful Post:

Pk25 (2020-10-02)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 469 of 470 FirstFirst ... 369 419 459 467 468 469 470 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)