+ Reply to Thread
Page 468 of 470 FirstFirst ... 368 418 458 466 467 468 469 470 LastLast
Results 4,671 to 4,680 of 4698

Thread: Successful Forex trader never share their trading strategis

Banned pritysharma is an unknown quantity at this point pritysharma's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am not agree with you.The successful traders in forex market always share their trading strategy to help the others to earn and profit the money in short time.If the traders would not share their experiences then how the other traders get these information.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member zher_albanfsij is on a distinguished road zher_albanfsij's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone is looking for the best Forex trading strategies. It is clear that there are sizes and quantities that can be written on this subject. One of the most means guaranteed, surefire, and the fastest to achieve success in the forex market and comes in the form of foreign exchange trading.

Can be considered as commercial software and one of the strategies of large foreign currency trading as it allows you the merchant to trade around the clock without even having to be present. It's no secret that the forex market keeps much longer hours than the traditional stock market. Save for a few hours over the weekend, and the foreign exchange market never closes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sonia View Post
    I am trading for almost a year. i will say, i am still learning Forex trading.In my small journey, i have visited several blogs, forums and read the trading strategies posted there. i always try to use those strategies in my trading. but, i have not find any such strategies that works in 70% winning ratio. I think, successful trader never share their secret trading strategy to anybody. what do you think?
    Most times, the experts are not even visiting forums of forex. They are just at home making their own profits in forex exchange trading so we will never get a chance to meet them online so that they would help us.

Member rahibul is on a distinguished road rahibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many sites , where many successful traders share their strategy by many forum, many articles and other way. Different successful traders have different strategy. So as they share their experience they learn more. It is my concept. Thanks.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by new View Post
    yes dear koi bhi forex mei aapko sikhane ke liye help nahi karega jo kuch sikh sakte hain aap bas is forum aur google ki help se ye sab aapko khud hi karna padega main ye kahti hu agar sab newbie ki help kare to kafi kuch sikh sakta hai khaas kar good experience ki bat kar rahi hu inko apni strategy par bada ghamand hota hain jitna main sikhi hu apni mehnat se sikhi hu koi help nahi karta hain.
    forex trading seekhne ke bahut tarike hote hai
    maien forex trading websites se seekhi thi aur internet pe bahut si aisi websites hai jaha pe forex ko leke bahut sari information aur tutorials hote hai..tradres ko in websites ki amdad leke trading seekhni chahaiey aur stah hi sath forums ke zariye bhi trading seekhi ja sakti hai

Banned new is on a distinguished road new's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkling star View Post
    yeah you are right,that some successful traders does not tell us their own strategy they rather charge for teaching their strategy and it quite very expensive that new bie could not afford it, but if the people want to take trading as a business then they could get advantage for their learning and strategies.
    yes dear koi bhi forex mei aapko sikhane ke liye help nahi karega jo kuch sikh sakte hain aap bas is forum aur google ki help se ye sab aapko khud hi karna padega main ye kahti hu agar sab newbie ki help kare to kafi kuch sikh sakta hai khaas kar good experience ki bat kar rahi hu inko apni strategy par bada ghamand hota hain jitna main sikhi hu apni mehnat se sikhi hu koi help nahi karta hain.

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not all professional traders who are willing to share their strategies, not infrequently there are also traders who freely give you all the strategies that they do to earn profit to us all. and also there are professional traders who sell their strategy. so essentially depends on the trader's own self, can not be equated averaged.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It may not be true, because even though one strategy is useful for one but may not help other trader to make profit because he does not believe in it, or not following the strategy properly. It happens many times because of communication gap, misunderstanding etc.
    And also the success of the strategy also needs the personal skills of the trader who are using it.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sonia View Post
    I am trading for almost a year. i will say, i am still learning Forex trading.In my small journey, i have visited several blogs, forums and read the trading strategies posted there. i always try to use those strategies in my trading. but, i have not find any such strategies that works in 70% winning ratio. I think, successful trader never share their secret trading strategy to anybody. what do you think?
    yeah you are right,that some successful traders does not tell us their own strategy they rather charge for teaching their strategy and it quite very expensive that new bie could not afford it, but if the people want to take trading as a business then they could get advantage for their learning and strategies.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rahibul View Post
    All successful traders are not equal. Some are of them share their successful strategy. All success traders trade their won style. I thinks all of them should to share for us as new comer in forex. If we may gain , so they have no loss.
    kayi tradres ki ye soch rehti hai ki agar wo kisi startegy se paisa kama rahe hai to baki tradres bhi follow karke paisa kamaye
    aise traders apni strategy share karte hai aur forum bahut achi jagah hai jaha pe tradres apni strategy ko share kare sakte

+ Reply to Thread
Page 468 of 470 FirstFirst ... 368 418 458 466 467 468 469 470 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)