Page 465 of 470 FirstFirst ... 365 415 455 463 464 465 466 467 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,650 of 4698

Thread: Successful Forex trader never share their trading strategis

Senior Member fanesa G is on a distinguished road fanesa G's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ezincenter View Post
    I am as well not agreed with you, because we are humans but we are not the same, we are different in personality so my strategy can work for me but can not work for you even if it is profitable, and vice versa.
    Well thats really true my friend, a lot of prove thats we can find out there about this condition. Forexampel a trader copy another trader trading strategy thats already used for really long period trading and proved as a really profitable trading strategy but when he use this trading strategy he can not generate good profit, just suffer loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is true that a strategy is unique one and it's performance vary from person to person duet to everybody's emotional involvement in trading. Once we take out our emotions we can expect the same results but that will not happen easily for the traders.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member ezincenter is on a distinguished road ezincenter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I still remember when I was a beginner trader, I traded with many strategies that is very profitable for their owners but its can not profitable for me, so I believed in reality, and I started to create my own strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ezincenter is on a distinguished road ezincenter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am as well not agreed with you, because we are humans but we are not the same, we are different in personality so my strategy can work for me but can not work for you even if it is profitable, and vice versa.

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No that words may not be always true. I have friends on facebook and they share their strategy. Even if you search on forexfactory then you will get many strategies. Even in this forum there is many strategies that are very successful which were shared by successful traders. So not every successful trader is selfish.

Member tatnasharlock is an unknown quantity at this point tatnasharlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    strategy will vary from person to person.... with a strategy may be the ratio would be 70% for me but may be it would be dangerous for you... cause my lifestyle, my emotion, my time, my rules won't match with you.... its possible to profit with a simple moving average!!! but it needs a very good skill...

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to sidhi si ek baat janta hoon ki aaj kal koi kisi ki help nahi karta hai sara panga sirf ek hi baat ka hota hai ki time nahi hai i m busy baad mein bata dunga ye sab main kafi sun chuka hoon fir maine apne aap sikhne ki koshish kari aur aaj main khud practice karke samjhata hoon aur kisi kuch puchta hoon kabhi agar problem hoti hai to forum mein topic rakh deta hoon.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by teje View Post
    I think not all that successful traders are not willing to share to us, maybe we have not found a successful Treder who want to share their knowledge so keep looking ... do not ever give up .. like the saying (in the collection there must be a rotten fruit, fresh fruit)
    the risk that we get here does not always work within their expectations
    There are times when we gain and profit
    but we can only make a decision how we achieve success in this business, with which if the behavior makes us minimize the risk

Junior Member teje is an unknown quantity at this point teje's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sonia View Post
    I am trading for almost a year. i will say, i am still learning Forex trading.In my small journey, i have visited several blogs, forums and read the trading strategies posted there. i always try to use those strategies in my trading. but, i have not find any such strategies that works in 70% winning ratio. I think, successful trader never share their secret trading strategy to anybody. what do you think?
    I think not all that successful traders are not willing to share to us, maybe we have not found a successful Treder who want to share their knowledge so keep looking ... do not ever give up .. like the saying (in the collection there must be a rotten fruit, fresh fruit)

Junior Member skynet451 is an unknown quantity at this point skynet451's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hey this is not fair. if you are earning the profit so tell the your strategies so that other will also earn the profit from your strategies.so help others in this new thing.what will you get if you will not help the beginners in this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 465 of 470 FirstFirst ... 365 415 455 463 464 465 466 467 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)