+ Reply to Thread
Page 463 of 470 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 461 462 463 464 465 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,630 of 4698

Thread: Successful Forex trader never share their trading strategis

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its not like they dont wanna share.. the truth is they cant share.. You cant actually share your years of experience.. one needs to acquire this on his own.. You need to read a lot about forex.. view many video tutorials, share views with other traders.. trying different strategy.. investigate the market a lot.. only then you will acquire this knowledge.. and after that even you cant fully share your winning strategy to others..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member m3x_19 is on a distinguished road m3x_19's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ezincenter View Post
    I still remember when I was a beginner trader, I traded with many strategies that is very profitable for their owners but its can not profitable for me, so I believed in reality, and I started to create my own strategy.
    So did you have invented your own strategy now? how was it? it has been really profitable? please share it to us so we can take advantage of your strategy, while we can help you improve your strategy,..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member cruzzero is an unknown quantity at this point cruzzero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think so, there is many successful trader that share their system. the only thing is that their system is not always suit you. may be it works for them but it can't always work for you so i think you should find system that suit you or create your own system.

Junior Member rajib is an unknown quantity at this point rajib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading .in my small journey ,i have visited blogs forums and read the trading strategies posted there .i always try to use thouse strategies in my trading ..

Junior Member swapna240 is an unknown quantity at this point swapna240's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you are right . Because when we find any expert's strategy we really don't get any strategy witch is very helpful for us. If someone provide his strategy , I think he cannot provide all secrets because everyone have a secret strategy witch he get from analysis . so to be successful we have to analysis more and more.

Member yaar is on a distinguished road yaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the time, when we find a strategy from a trader who shared it on internet and plan to follow it , it happens that we can not understand it properly and we get very low winning ratio. Here the problem is that every trader have his own trading style and it is difficult to adapt someone's style. So if we get bad results from a strategy we say it is not a successful.
    The point is that if you are following a trader then think in his way not in your way. And also email him if possible and discuss the strategy more deeply.

Member tiar is on a distinguished road tiar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is a successful trader is willing to share their systems and strategies, unless they have a robot profitable. I find people who have this type of robots do not share it with others.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tuntuni View Post
    I do not propose using the forex golem!!!!!! bad strategy to begin in forex if you are a tyro trying to feel your own strategy using the present story and then displace to the springy story! advantage hazard.
    Hmm we should not keep on shifting to different strategies - most profitable way is once found a good strategy we should focus on it - improve and sharpen it. Well i dont think there is any harm in sharing the strategy with other traders abd dont think it will have any nigative impact on once profitability.

Member moti is on a distinguished road moti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every day, all the traders around the world seek to find the right strategy aimed at achieving the maximum profit, and sometimes we manage to find a good startgie, and when used, it does not benefit much, the problem is ours, each trader a trading style, and should lose the beginning to find our style too.

Member dineshji is an unknown quantity at this point dineshji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right, a good strategy must be created by one person, but must be Modify by several people, you can show your strategy to your friends that with this gesture, you will help her to earn good profits as This will be a good thing to do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 463 of 470 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 461 462 463 464 465 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)