+ Reply to Thread
Page 460 of 470 FirstFirst ... 360 410 450 458 459 460 461 462 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 4698

Thread: Successful Forex trader never share their trading strategis

Senior Member jakir0079 is on a distinguished road jakir0079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can't believe that successful Forex trader never share there trading strategy because i know successful Forex trader always give us there tips for success in Forex trade. I am always try to follow there tips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member clickme is on a distinguished road clickme's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    May be your are right, I saw some successful traders do not really share their trading strategy, the reason behind that is they do not feel like to be asked for the question or they only are used this technique. but i think for sharing the trading idea can be much more developed by others trader such way both can be benefited.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member kalia is an unknown quantity at this point kalia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is right that all the succeeded traders are not quits. Few are of them assets their prospering strategy. All success traders trade their won communication. I thinks all of them should to portion for us as new comer in forex. If we may realize , so they tally no loss.

Member Nganti is on a distinguished road Nganti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'am not agree that successful trader not shared his strategy to anothers. because in my country did not like that, many expert trader open the seminar to share their key to make profit in forex, but that seminar not free, but never mind, our knowlegne will be update from that.

Junior Member jony is on a distinguished road jony's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes this right think which is tell in this thread succesful trrader cant tell his /her trading secret he dont want anyone earn money frm hid secret strategist .people are very selfish my opionion people should share some secret not complete which are helpful for the people.

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jakir0079 View Post
    It is not right that successful Forex trader never share there trading strategy. I think successful trader always give there tips how can success in Forex trade and how to become a good Forex trader. I am always follow there tips for success in Forex trade.
    I agree with you that I know of many traders that trade to provide information to their success and they do not want to get imbaln and this is a good thing because successful traders have the advantage of trade

Senior Member jakir0079 is on a distinguished road jakir0079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not right that successful Forex trader never share there trading strategy. I think successful trader always give there tips how can success in Forex trade and how to become a good Forex trader. I am always follow there tips for success in Forex trade.

Member khaled6969 is on a distinguished road khaled6969's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That success in forex trading need to discipline and should have a certain working hours and a successful Forex trader because it is based on the philosophy that he gained his experience with the time

Banned mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    I cannot say that successful trader does not share their strategies. Actually all the strategies don't work always perfectly. A trader build his own strategy, it is not god gifted. So the strategies never be absolute perfect. A strategy may have some wrong, you cannot say that traders does not tell real strategy.

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sonia View Post
    I am trading for almost a year. i will say, i am still learning Forex trading.In my small journey, i have visited several blogs, forums and read the trading strategies posted there. i always try to use those strategies in my trading. but, i have not find any such strategies that works in 70% winning ratio. I think, successful trader never share their secret trading strategy to anybody. what do you think?
    may nahi samjhta kay is sa ho sakta hai aur agar aysa hai tu un ko aysa karna nahi chiya kion kay yah sayi nhi hai app ko dosaro say bhi share karna chiya hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 460 of 470 FirstFirst ... 360 410 450 458 459 460 461 462 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)